NFL Playoff Thread

Home Forums Sports

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 5:59 PM

I'll go Saints & Patriots. Would like Saints/Chiefs. If the Rams run like they did last weekend, they will win.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 6:07 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I'll go Saints & Patriots. Would like Saints/Chiefs. If the Rams run like they did last weekend, they will win.

I think the fact they ran so well this week....Saints will be extra ready next week. I feel the crowd noise will affect Goff and the line as far as their timing and getting off the ball.

With that said McVay could know that and counter with good play action

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:00 PM

Going to be a shitty weather weekend but particularly cold. High temp for Kansas City  on Sunday right now is 13 degrees. 

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:02 PM

wtf was up with Gase’s press conference today? 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:56 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

What happened? 

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 7:57 PM

Holy shit....dude looks like Vladimir Putin with crazy eyes...and the eyes are ALWAYS crazy, no down time.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 8:06 PM

The Gase press conference is must watch....30 seconds will suffice

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 8:09 PM

I hate being a Jets fan.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jan 14, 2019 8:58 PM
posted by like_that

What happened? 

He sat there with this wide eyed goofy look on his face the entire time. Looked like he took something before it.

mhs95_06

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 1:10 AM

I'm going for the Saints and the Pats.  The cold weather in KC will make it interesting with the game probably being played in single digit temps.  We know Brady is sensitive and tried to get the ball inflation pressure right down to the bottom of the allowable range.  With great precision needed for the critical passing game, I think the QB who can be most accurate in the passing game and can most avoid being confused by the coverage and baited by the defense into throwing interceptions will be the winner.

mhs95_06

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 1:18 AM

Also I'm expecting teams this weekend to get to lined up earlier in the play clock and ready to snap the ball so if the defense is going to jump to something else they have to do it earlier so the offense has time to adjust to the defense.  Several times this past weekend offenses got in trouble on the play clock by defensive changes late for which they didn't have enough time to adjust.  The noise in the dome will make that point most important for the Rams.

BR1986FB

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 7:46 AM

He sat there with this wide eyed goofy look on his face the entire time. Looked like he took something before it.

Yeah, seeing a lot of that (he was on something) being speculated on the web. If you watch his Dolphins intro press conference he was calm, etc. Miami must be hard on a man because he's lost a ton of hair. He'll be bald by the time he's done in NY.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 10:04 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Yeah, seeing a lot of that (he was on something) being speculated on the web. If you watch his Dolphins intro press conference he was calm, etc. Miami must be hard on a man because he's lost a ton of hair. He'll be bald by the time he's done in NY.

If you watch some clips, it's hard not to believe he was on something.  What the actual fuck?

BR1986FB

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 10:26 AM
posted by like_that

If you watch some clips, it's hard not to believe he was on something.  What the actual fuck?

Probably have some good coke in Miami...I kid, I kid

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 11:32 AM

I don't think he was on something, I think he's just a really weird dude. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Jan 15, 2019 12:21 PM

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 6:37 PM

Tom Brady has played in more Super Bowls than away playoff games

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 7:04 PM
posted by Ironman92

Tom Brady has played in more Super Bowls than away playoff games

Jesus.

SportsAndLady

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 8:33 PM

Saw a mock draft that had FOUR QBs taken in the first eleven picks. How many QBs do you think will go first round? My guess is two. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Jan 17, 2019 9:33 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Saw a mock draft that had FOUR QBs taken in the first eleven picks. How many QBs do you think will go first round? My guess is two. 

First round? 4 First 11? 2

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 20, 2019 2:14 PM

Let’s get these games going

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Jan 20, 2019 3:02 PM

Saints and Chiefs win today. Setting up one hell of a Super Bowl. 

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jan 20, 2019 3:04 PM

Rams and chiefs