NBA Regular Season 19/20

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Mar 9, 2020 12:23 PM
posted by Laley23

Wonder what the winning percentage is with both of them healthy?

Not sure but with Porzingas healthy....they are a tough tough matchup and they’ve utilized Curry and his corner shot and Luka can create in so many ways. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Mar 9, 2020 12:37 PM

Last 4 games...Lonzo Ball 21/36 from 3

Really really improved his perimeter game

friendfromlowry

Mon, Mar 9, 2020 2:20 PM
posted by Ironman92

Last 4 games...Lonzo Ball 21/36 from 3

Really really improved his perimeter game

ill chalk it up to his dipshit dad fucking off for the most part. Although, Undisputed had him on last week and he was spewing his usual nonsense again. Actually I think it was worst because this time he was trying to talk up his one asshole son who is barely in the G League. 

Automatik

Mon, Mar 9, 2020 2:38 PM

Lavar has been making is media rounds during the past week.

Two funny "guarantees"

1. All Ball brothers will be on the same team one day.

2. LiAngelo will be the scoring champion within 3 years of jumping to to the NBA.

LOL

friendfromlowry

Tue, Mar 10, 2020 10:12 PM

Lol. Doncic inbounding from under Spurs basket throws to Porzingis who catches at half court and is about to have a backcourt violation. He tries to throw the ball off Aldridge’s knee (treating like its out of bounds, not a backcourt violation) and the Spurs grab ball and score. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9:34 PM

NBA season has been officially suspended. Rudy Gobert has tested positive for COVID-19. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9:38 PM

Damn

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9:39 PM

MLB will be next. 

No NCAA tourney

Shut it all down, we’re done

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9:41 PM

Tonight could possibly be the last night with sports. 

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:17 PM

Gobert just used up all of his good will. What a fucking ass. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:19 PM
posted by Laley23

Gobert just used up all of his good will. What a fucking ass. 

???

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:37 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

???

Was feeling ill and decided to rub his hands all over reporter’s mics the other day. 

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Mar 11, 2020 10:54 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

???

Someone asked him a question about playing in empty arenas. He made a joke of the whole thing and touched everyone person in the room/microphones and recording devices. He was currently infected (though didnt know) at the time. 

friendfromlowry

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 5:54 AM

So a month from now the NBA season is still on hiatus, baseball has been delayed, and the NCAA tourney is over. What’s left for ESPN to talk about? What’s on Sportscenter? 

I know, first world problems. Just interesting to think about. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 10:51 AM

Donovan Mitchell has also tested positive. My guess is that everyone that was recently in a Jazz locker room work test positive. Reports are that Rudy was going around carelessly touching everyone’s stuff. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 11:28 AM

If the whole team contracts it from the locker room I’ll bump my worry level up a couple notches

Was he making fun of the situation a few days ago before it was worldly serious and then the joke just turned out bad with him being infected?

thavoice

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 11:30 AM

How about the XFL...what is their status?

I think the NBA shouldnt make up games, and take a couple weeks and just continue on unless it gets worse.  No way do they need to extend into july and longer.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 1:58 PM
I think the NBA shouldnt make up games, and take a couple weeks and just continue on unless it gets worse.  No way do they need to extend into july and longer.

Well, NBA wants to start at Thanksgiving or a Christmas anyway moving forward. Running into at least July, probably August. So this is a good test run for them.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 2:54 PM

I welcome a later NBA start.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Mar 12, 2020 3:24 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I welcome a later NBA start.

Same. It honestly doesn’t make much sense to start when they do. Why try and compete with NFL when you could compete with Baseball. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 7:47 PM

Kid is genuinely a good dude. Hope he stays this likable

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 8:28 PM

So far, I’ve seen Love, Giannis, Blake Griffin, and Zion saying they will help out. Apparently about half of the teams in the league have started the process as well. It’s really good to see. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 8:54 PM
posted by wildcats20

So far, I’ve seen Love, Giannis, Blake Griffin, and Zion saying they will help out. Apparently about half of the teams in the league have started the process as well. It’s really good to see. 

Money those guys wouldn’t even recognize would make a huge difference in those workers lives. A great deed though.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 13, 2020 9:39 PM

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Mar 23, 2020 9:15 PM

2016 G7 on NBAtv right now. 1Q almost over.