NBA Offseason 2019

Home Forums Sports

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jun 23, 2019 6:02 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

A lot of people on Twitter defending Lavar Ball for getting banned from ESPN for his comments to Molly Qerim, saying his comments weren't meant to be sexual. How about this: Who cares if they were or weren't. He should be banned because he's a fucking idiot who has never said anything intelligent or reasonable about basketball. 

lol, exactly.  It took a mild controversy for ESPN to do what they should have done about 18 months ago.  That's the real story. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Jun 24, 2019 11:40 AM
posted by like_that

lol, exactly.  It took a mild controversy for ESPN to do what they should have done about 18 months ago.  That's the real story. 

Not even surprised, they cater to the lowest common denominator.

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 7:15 AM

NBA landscape could change dramatically today. Sounds like Kemba to Celtics, Kyrie to Nets, Klay staying with Warriors are all for certain. I really hope Kawhi doesn’t go to the Lakers. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 8:06 AM

NBA landscape could change dramatically today. Sounds like Kemba to Celtics, Kyrie to Nets, Klay staying with Warriors are all for certain. I really hope Kawhi doesn’t go to the Lakers. 

ditto---but I have a bad feeling about this...

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 8:40 AM
posted by vball10set

ditto---but I have a bad feeling about this...

I just don't see it.  

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 9:09 AM

Once KD went to the Warriors, super teams took on a whole new level. If Kawhi goes Lakers, it’ll still be a 5 steps below KD to warriors in bitchass moves. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 2:03 PM
posted by Laley23

Once KD went to the Warriors, super teams took on a whole new level. If Kawhi goes Lakers, it’ll still be a 5 steps below KD to warriors in bitchass moves. 

Agreed. I'd be disappointed if he did, but not angry. The annoying thing is a lot of people will be angry and that will make Twitter unbearable to read. 

What the hell is Charlotte thinking? You didn't offer Kemba the supermax nor try and trade him for a haul at the deadline, and you've missed the playoffs the past three seasons. Now you're left with one of the worst rosters in the league. 

BR1986FB

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 6:13 PM

Damn....Nets to sign KD, Kyrie & DeAndre Jordan

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 7:03 PM

Lol Knicks. Dolan can fuck off. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 7:46 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Damn....Nets to sign KD, Kyrie & DeAndre Jordan

Not buying that group as champ contenders 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 9:17 PM

Redick 2 yrs 26 million to Pelicans ....Duke Central

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 10:46 PM
posted by Ironman92

Not buying that group as champ contenders 

Not next year and we need to see KD return to form. But they are easily a title contender if he comes back as a top 2 player in the game. 

Lol at Phillys roster. How the fuck is that gonna work at all?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 10:52 PM
posted by Laley23

Not next year and we need to see KD return to form. But they are easily a title contender if he comes back as a top 2 player in the game. 

Lol at Phillys roster. How the fuck is that gonna work at all?

I’m not buying in general as of right now assuming Durant healthy return

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 11:33 PM

wtf how is Golden State getting russell 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 4:37 AM

Sign and trade. And also, they have room without KD. 

I really like that move for them. It allows Steph to play off the ball a lot more. And without Klay, for most of the year, it gives them another guy who can score too. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 9:29 AM

posted by wildcats20

Sign and trade. And also, they have room without KD. 

I really like that move for them. It allows Steph to play off the ball a lot more. And without Klay, for most of the year, it gives them another guy who can score too. 

DAR is pretty much all pick and roll, so it'll be interesting to see how he fits into GS's scheme...and regarding Kawhi going to LA, someone had a great piece of advice for him--you don't play with LBJ, you play for him--something to consider for any superstar considering LaLa land.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 11:20 AM
posted by vball10set

DAR is pretty much all pick and roll, so it'll be interesting to see how he fits into GS's scheme...and regarding Kawhi going to LA, someone had a great piece of advice for him--you don't play with LBJ, you play for him--something to consider for any superstar considering LaLa land.

My thoughts exactly. Kawhi has knocked off two giants (CHeat & Warriors) and now he's going to go play for LBJ? Can be his own man somewhere else.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 11:26 AM

I think it's likely Kawhi goes to LA unfortunately.  No doubt Klutch sports is selling to Kawhi that he will be the Alpha as Lebron ages and transitions into the Tim Duncan phase of his career.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 11:27 AM
posted by like_that

I think it's likely Kawhi goes to LA unfortunately.  No doubt Klutch sports is selling to Kawhi that he will be the Alpha as Lebron ages and transitions into the Tim Duncan phase of his career.

Long as it's not GSW.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 11:31 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Long as it's not GSW.

Does GSW even have enough for a max player?  

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 11:39 AM
posted by like_that

Does GSW even have enough for a max player?  

Not after paying DLo. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 11:56 AM
posted by wildcats20

Not after paying DLo. 

Such a weird fit.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 11:59 AM

Not sure how Russell is going to fit with the Warriors. I bet they trade him if Klay looks to be recovering well. Such a weird team they have. I don’t like it at all for next season.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jul 1, 2019 8:58 PM

Watching all these contracts get thrown out makes me depressed for how fucked up the Cavs salary situation is. They don't have two spare dimes to rub together SMH.