Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:10 PM

Nance’s defense is sucking

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:10 PM

Well we’re down 2-0, but should have won game 1 and game 2 got boned by some terrible calls and warriors couldn’t miss. I honestly don’t feel that bad about this series. Especially if they win both games at home getting this to 2-2. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:12 PM

90 Year old David West Cavs killer.

friendfromlowry

posted by Ironman92

The Cavs defense is sucking

FIFY.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

posted by Ironman92

No foul on Young on a complete body wrap

NAH!  GOOD DEFENSE!!!!1!!!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:17 PM

Lazy and watching on defense. Box the hell out

Classyposter58

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:20 PM

What a fucking shot. No way did that go in

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:21 PM

That stupid shot was game. Dagger.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:21 PM

Charge call. Make sure we review it!!

Classyposter58

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:23 PM

Guys this is bad officiating both ways. Awful charge call on Curry and then Lebron clearly walks into a blocking call on Draymond

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:23 PM

Rewind and watch Durant’s travel when he rebounds hill’s missed corner 3. Lol it’s so laughable 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:24 PM

I love when JVG calls out the officials, and their double standards.  

friendfromlowry

Kevin Love is absolutely clueless on guarding Curry. 

kizer permanente

posted by kizer permanente

Have you ever seen a team fall after shooting as much as GS lol they cant resist flopping 

Curry sticks his own foot out and falls and Love gets the foul lol 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:26 PM

I wish really bad things on curry.  I hope he gets caught cheating on his wife or something.  

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:26 PM
posted by kizer permanente

Curry sticks his own foot out and falls and Love gets the foul lol 

When I’m commissioner this will result in a $100,000 fine for the shooter. Shit is embarrassing and it fools the refs (I assume) all the time 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:33 PM

Could/should be 1-1 Finals right now.  Cavs get game 1, no telling how different this game could have been either.  My guess is it would have been a 30 point blow-out at half...

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:44 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Could/should be 1-1 Finals right now.  Cavs get game 1, no telling how different this game could have been either.  My guess is it would have been a 30 point blow-out at half...

Shoulda coulda woulda. They got dicked over in game one so instead of coming out angry they played lazy and lost by 19. JR Smith, the idiot from game one had another shitty night but what else is new. They gave up about a hundred points on the P&R. I'll kind of give them a pass on Curry because he had a night where he was basically unguardable but they gave him plenty of great looks anyways. Another countless example of why Ty Lue should be shown the exit as soon as possible. I wouldn't give a shit if it was tonight. 

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 10:46 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Shoulda coulda woulda. They got dicked over in game one so instead of coming out angry they played lazy and lost by 19. JR Smith, the idiot from game one had another shitty night but what else is new. They gave up about a hundred points on the P&R. I'll kind of give them a pass on Curry because he had a night where he was basically unguardable but they gave him plenty of great looks anyways. Another countless example of why Ty Lue should be shown the exit as soon as possible. I wouldn't give a shit if it was tonight. 

I think you forget that the warriors ARE a better team than the Cavs. That game 1 was the time to steal a win in GS. The warriors are going to destroy us in a couple games, and there’s nothing we can do. Getting dicked over in game 1 was just crushing. 

Tonight I don’t blame the Cavs players.  GS just played better and aren’t going to lose to anyone playing like that, especially at home. 

Gotta win games 3 and 4. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 11:02 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

I think you forget that the warriors ARE a better team than the Cavs. That game 1 was the time to steal a win in GS. The warriors are going to destroy us in a couple games, and there’s nothing we can do. Getting dicked over in game 1 was just crushing. 

Tonight I don’t blame the Cavs players.  GS just played better and aren’t going to lose to anyone playing like that, especially at home. 

Gotta win games 3 and 4. 

I'm not forgetting anything. I know they're better. Their third best player is Klay Thompson. Our third is....fuck if I know. Do we even have a third best player. They had the blueprint for potentially winning game one. Tonight they regressed back to poor defense, shooting, and coaching which has plagued them for a lot of the playoffs. It was particularly discouraging considering how pissed they should have been. The Warriors are a better team but it's not like the Cavs showed any tremendous effort tonight, which is pretty sad considering it's game two of the finals.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 11:11 PM

McGee and Livingston combined for 11/11 FG

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 11:20 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I'm not forgetting anything. I know they're better. Their third best player is Klay Thompson. Our third is....fuck if I know. Do we even have a third best player. They had the blueprint for potentially winning game one. Tonight they regressed back to poor defense, shooting, and coaching which has plagued them for a lot of the playoffs. It was particularly discouraging considering how pissed they should have been. The Warriors are a better team but it's not like the Cavs showed any tremendous effort tonight, which is pretty sad considering it's game two of the finals.

I just don’t agree with you at all. Everyone on their team played well. We actually played well enough to be in single digits in the 4th. This game wasn’t on the cavs or their effort. 

wes_mantooth

Tomfoolery & shenanigans

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 11:25 PM

JR was beyond awful tonight and I am soooooo sick of even seeing Jordan Clarkson out there.  That dude is a scrub, I don't care what his stats were before he came to Cleveland.

Also, every time we play GS, it seems like Shawn Livingston forgets how mediocre he is supposed to be.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 11:39 PM

I think it is time to put Hood out there. JR Smith can GFH.