Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Jun 3, 2018 11:47 PM
posted by wes_mantooth

I am soooooo sick of even seeing Jordan Clarkson out there.  That dude is a scrub,

Celtics series - 47 shots.  ZERO assists.  

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 7:35 AM
posted by wes_mantooth

Also, every time we play GS, it seems like Shawn Livingston forgets how mediocre he is supposed to be.

I was telling my friend I wish the Cavs kept him on the roster a long time ago just for the purpose of keeping him off the GSW roster.  It's incredible how he turns into a 10x all star vs the Cavs.

sportswizuhrd

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 7:50 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Celtics series - 47 shots.  ZERO assists.  

In his last 101 minutes, he has 1 more assist than you and I. 

Researcher from The Ringer:

Serious question: Does Clarkson think the LeBron-Jordan debate is about him

https://mobile.twitter.com/megschuster/status/1002368155363074048

BR1986FB

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 8:14 AM

Not shocked at last night's outcome. As has already been said, JR can GFH. He's already checked out of this series. Surprisingly, I do expect the league (i.e. refs) to throw them a bone in Game 3, which they will win, and then get closed out in 5.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 8:36 AM

Surprisingly, I haven't been disappointed in Kevin Love's play in these Finals. He has shown up and has done what's asked of him 20+PPG/10+RPG. Too bad there's not much else helping them although Hill wasn't horrible last night.

SportsAndLady

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:08 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Surprisingly, I haven't been disappointed in Kevin Love's play in these Finals. He has shown up and has done what's asked of him 20+PPG/10+RPG. Too bad there's not much else helping them although Hill wasn't horrible last night.

Agreed. I’m actually not discouraged at all with their play. Lebron is playing out of his mind and Love and others are showing up. You knew the warriors were going to have a game that the Cavs wouldn’t be able to compete (G2). And they were going to have a game we could steal (G1) that we just weren’t able to do. Im disappointed it’s not 1-1 but not disappointed in their play (outside of JR and Clarkson—they can pound sand)

Crimson streak

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:20 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Agreed. I’m actually not discouraged at all with their play. Lebron is playing out of his mind and Love and others are showing up. You knew the warriors were going to have a game that the Cavs wouldn’t be able to compete (G2). And they were going to have a game we could steal (G1) that we just weren’t able to do. Im disappointed it’s not 1-1 but not disappointed in their play (outside of JR and Clarkson—they can pound sand)

What’s actually encouraging is the warriors shot lights out and yet the Cavs had it in single digits in the 4th. Livingston and stupid fuck McGee and west won’t play that well in Cleveland. Game 3 is very winnable as is game 4. Outside of blowing game 1. I really think the Cavs have played pretty good. 

BR1986FB

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 9:34 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Love was actually pretty good against them in the regular season. I think they need just one more superstar to have a realistic chance against these guys. That and unbiased refs.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 11:14 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Random question: Who was the douche who claimed to know more about basketball because he watched a lot of it and just claimed to understand more than anyone else here? 

SQ? Seemed to be his general M.O.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 12:04 PM
posted by Heretic

SQ? Seemed to be his general M.O.

No, it was the Heat fan. Which, may have been SQ under a new name. The Answer? I forget the user name.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 12:09 PM

The only Miami fan I can remember is j crazy. Pretty sure he was a Fins fan but not sure about the Heat.

Crimson streak

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 12:13 PM

Also will lue give cedi some fucking minutes. He’s a better defender than JR and with jr not scoring you might as well play the guy that goes balls to the wall and plays great defense that can actually drive to the hole 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 12:39 PM
posted by Laley23

No, it was the Heat fan. Which, may have been SQ under a new name. The Answer? I forget the user name.

SQ became a heat fan when Lebron left. He changed his username.

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 12:40 PM

i've always been a cavs fan. really only a dolphins fan because of Marino. I'm actually trying to lean more towards the Titans since Vrabel is there. But it's likely I'll still end up rooting for Miami because I've been such a long time fan of them. 

Fuck the Heat. Also this finals should be quick. Cleveland needs more than 2 role players to stay on for a whole game, haven't had that yet. Lebron should honestly think about saving his legs at this point. I'm 100% on board with changing the rotation some. JR is a defensive liability, which is okay except he's not shooting. At this point the only thing Lue can do to make me have any faith that he knows how to coach is to change something in the lineup, even if it doesn't work, i'd think he's seeing something.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 1:04 PM
posted by j_crazy

i've always been a cavs fan. really only a dolphins fan because of Marino. I'm actually trying to lean more towards the Titans since Vrabel is there. But it's likely I'll still end up rooting for Miami because I've been such a long time fan of them. 

Fuck the Heat. Also this finals should be quick. Cleveland needs more than 2 role players to stay on for a whole game, haven't had that yet. Lebron should honestly think about saving his legs at this point. I'm 100% on board with changing the rotation some. JR is a defensive liability, which is okay except he's not shooting. At this point the only thing Lue can do to make me have any faith that he knows how to coach is to change something in the lineup, even if it doesn't work, i'd think he's seeing something.

Yeah, I didn't take you as one to have a pompous dickiness so I didn't think it would be you.

kizer permanente

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 1:20 PM
posted by Crimson streak

Also will lue give cedi some fucking minutes. He’s a better defender than JR and with jr not scoring you might as well play the guy that goes balls to the wall and plays great defense that can actually drive to the hole 

No that would make too much sense for Lue to do it. Both Cedi and Nance need more playing time. They're going to be the most important in transitioning to a better team as they're developing. Jr wouldn't get 10 min if I was coach. 

SportsAndLady

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 1:22 PM

I know who you guys are talking about but can’t put a name on him. It’s kinda driving me crazy actually. 

QuakerOats

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 2:05 PM

I'll take Calderon over Smith at this point.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 2:16 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

I know who you guys are talking about but can’t put a name on him. It’s kinda driving me crazy actually. 

Didn’t dynasty become a Heat fan when Bron went down there? SQ for sure did. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 2:21 PM
posted by wildcats20

Didn’t cynasty become a Heat fan when Bron went down there? SQ for sure did. 

(FIFY for accuracy) 

No, he just became more of a Cleveland troll, even though he claimed to be a Cleveland fan and then would QQ when he was called out on it by everyone.  That dude was such a crybaby bitch.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 2:21 PM

Rob something!!! Just finally hit me.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 2:23 PM
posted by Laley23

Rob something!!! Just finally hit me.

RobJ. 

LOL, completely forgot about him.  COA called him a jock sniffer and he got extremely butt hurt.  Still brings the lulz.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 2:24 PM

As for rotations. Hood for Clarkson (maybe catch a hot streak), Cedi for JR. I’d make those 2 switches for game 3, and see where you stand.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jun 4, 2018 2:32 PM
posted by like_that

RobJ. 

LOL, completely forgot about him.  COA called him a jock sniffer and he got extremely butt hurt.  Still brings the lulz.

That’s it. SQ came back as The answer I beleive. Rob j is definitely the guy we’re all thinking of though.