Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:34 PM

Tony Fernandez ish

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

JR FUCKING SMITH.  Get him off the floor.  He's pouting. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

I'm fucking sick. 

friendfromlowry

They weren’t going to win this game in overtime.

SportsAndLady

posted by friendfromlowry

Is one of these refs JVG’s kid? 

(Refs make shitty call) “it’s okay mistakes happen!”

I thought he was mocking Marc FATFUCK Jackson who kept saying "hey mistakes by the refs happen" in a big moment when they miss a blatant foul.

mhs95_06

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:35 PM

Is one of these refs JVG’s kid? 

(Refs make shitty call) “it’s okay mistakes happen!”

He was being sarcastic!

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:36 PM

The reversal of that call is the worst call I’ve seen in my life. Is that the only foul call you can even reverse? It should be in the restricted area or not. Fuck that

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:39 PM

Draymond Green helping me take my hate from JR Smith.

BoatShoes

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:40 PM
posted by iclfan2

The reversal of that call is the worst call I’ve seen in my life. Is that the only foul call you can even reverse? It should be in the restricted area or not. Fuck that

This. I have never been this disgusted by officiating in my entire life of watching sports. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:40 PM

Every smile that the fuckign Warriors have on their face is directed right at JR FUCKING SMITH, b/c they know they were toast.  

friendfromlowry

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:44 PM

What a bizarre ending. TT gets ejected for no reason, randomly showing Steve Nash walking out, now Klay walks off. All because JR Smith forgets the score at the end of game one of the NBA finals. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:45 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Draymond is such a douche. Someone knock that guerilla in his stupid fucking face

Classyposter58

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:46 PM

Come on you guys got the call with 4 seconds left. I disagree with the reversal but maybe if Hill could shoot or Smith had a brain we wouldn’t be in OT

friendfromlowry

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:48 PM
posted by Classyposter58

Come on you guys got the call with 4 seconds left. I disagree with the reversal but maybe if Hill could shoot or Smith had a brain we wouldn’t be in OT

You're going to take a lot of shit for using the word 'we' there. 

Classyposter58

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:51 PM

You're going to take a lot of shit for using the word 'we' there. 

I’m saying as a viewer lol I will never associate myself with a Cleveland sports team

kizer permanente

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:52 PM

The worst part is GS is so fucking good as it is, they don’t need any help from refs, but god damn I’ve never seen a team get the calls they do. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:55 PM

Hate to say it, but this is the end of the series. They had ~10 chances to put this game away and didn't. Not going to get easier. Reeks of 2015.

BRF

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:56 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Someone knock that guerilla in his stupid fucking face

I like your wording. Hit and run guerilla. 

Now if you had typed "gorilla".....then you might lose your job!!

That game hurt. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:56 PM

Insane.

I don’t know how they can recover from that. I really don’t.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 31, 2018 11:59 PM

wes_mantooth

Tomfoolery & shenanigans

Fri, Jun 1, 2018 12:02 AM

The NBA will come out tomorrow and say the wrong call was made....but it makes no fucking difference.  Such a shame

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jun 1, 2018 12:05 AM

Watch TT get suspended for game two.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Jun 1, 2018 12:13 AM

That's the series.  Lebron isn't dropping 51 again and the Warriors are going to play.  This game should have been stolen.  There were a bunch of bullshit calls, but the overturned charge call is unforgivable.  Lebron wasn't even close to the restricted area.  Cavs went from having the ball up 2 with 34 seconds (keep in mind lebron scored on next possession) and it turned into KD tying it up with FTs.  I honestly might be done with the NBA. 

wes_mantooth

Tomfoolery & shenanigans

Fri, Jun 1, 2018 12:18 AM

I agree that this series is probably over...no idea how you come back from that BS.  I do like that Lue isn't taking the high road in the post game.  He used the word "robbed" when addressing the officiating.  I mean, everyone knows it, but I hate when coaches skirt the questions

kizer permanente

Fri, Jun 1, 2018 12:21 AM

I love the Cavs but we don’t deserve Lebron. He should be playing somewhere with real players. Not clowns that don’t know the fucking score.