Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

SportsAndLady

Wed, May 23, 2018 9:33 PM

Love is actually playing well, and Lue sits him for a while because of two fouls. Now he’s cold 

friendfromlowry

Wed, May 23, 2018 9:53 PM

Clarkson made a three pointer with 8:40 left in the quarter and other than three free throws by George Hill that was the only scoring the rest of the quarter from everyone besides Lebron. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Wed, May 23, 2018 9:56 PM

This series is freaking boring.

SportsAndLady

Wed, May 23, 2018 10:12 PM

JR, to the bench please.

SportsAndLady

Wed, May 23, 2018 10:28 PM

Done with this BS. 60 points going into the 4th. They can GFT.

slingshot4ever

Wed, May 23, 2018 10:48 PM

Missing a ton of wide open 3s

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Wed, May 23, 2018 10:49 PM

And layups.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, May 23, 2018 10:53 PM

FUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

SportsAndLady

Wed, May 23, 2018 10:53 PM

That might have been the worst game I've ever watched

BRF

Wed, May 23, 2018 10:57 PM

And this is the team that's supposed to squeak by this series and beat Golden State in the finals.

Well, we'll see.

Doesn't look good, though.  

sportswizuhrd

Wed, May 23, 2018 11:00 PM

IMO, it goes 7 but I dont see them winning in Boston on Sunday. I usually don't doubt a LeBron led team but I am doubting everyone around him. They suck in Boston and the young kids on Boston play much better at home. 

It sits at 91-76 as i type this...

LeBron 26

4 other starters 24 points

4 bench guys playing a minute or more, 24 points.

Rodney Hood has played less than a minute and has as many or more than 2 starters. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Wed, May 23, 2018 11:00 PM

This series has been way too predictable.  Can we just bypass the boring game 6 Cavs blowout, and go right to game 7?

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, May 23, 2018 11:05 PM

Celtics shoot 36% and win easily

friendfromlowry

Wed, May 23, 2018 11:50 PM
posted by BRF

And this is the team that's supposed to squeak by this series and beat Golden State in the finals.

Well, we'll see.

Doesn't look good, though.  

I've seen absolutely no one make that prediction. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, May 23, 2018 11:52 PM

Also, if they lose Friday or Sunday, Ty Lue should be fired by this time next week. 

Crimson streak

Thu, May 24, 2018 6:42 AM

Ty lue is so fucking bad. Korver has been one of the Cavs most consistent players in this playoffs and actually shows effort yet barely played last night. The excuse is what really killed me. Well the Celtics barely played ojeleye and he did expect that. Are you fucking kidding me? He’s gottane the dumbest fucker in the world. Yet he has no problem throwing JR out there all game who does nothing all game. At least play cedi or something. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, May 24, 2018 6:53 AM

I turned the game off after the first quarter.  I knew where it was going.  It's hilarious how you can easily predict the outcome of any Cavs game by  just watching the first 10 minutes.   As soon as Boston made it a 10 pt lead, the game was over. 

BR1986FB

Thu, May 24, 2018 7:34 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

I've seen absolutely no one make that prediction. 

Agreed but I'd almost have more confidence in the Cavs vs Warriors in a game 7 than I would in the Cavs winning game 7 in Boston (I'm kidding). I don't think the Cavs can buy a win in Boston right now.

friendfromlowry

Thu, May 24, 2018 8:15 AM
posted by Crimson streak

Ty lue is so fucking bad. Korver has been one of the Cavs most consistent players in this playoffs and actually shows effort yet barely played last night. The excuse is what really killed me. Well the Celtics barely played ojeleye and he did expect that. Are you fucking kidding me? He’s gottane the dumbest fucker in the world. Yet he has no problem throwing JR out there all game who does nothing all game. At least play cedi or something. 

I know I'm beating a dead horse but I've never been more frustrated in a player than I am with JR Smith. 

This series: 28 mpg, 5ppg, 23%/28% shooting. Doesn't rebound or get assists and no one on the team plays that great of defense. Fucking do something already. At this point I couldn't give a shit less if he ever played in a Cavs uniform including tomorrow and Sunday. He played 29 minutes last night and went 1-6 shooting and had five fouls. Can any of these fucking losers besides Lebron and Love score some points for us already? 

BR1986FB

Thu, May 24, 2018 8:19 AM

Can any of these fucking losers besides Lebron and Love score some points for us already? 

And for me, this is the big issue, even if it gets to a game 7. I'm waiting for the obligatory "I wouldn't bet against Lebron James in a game 7" which is all fine & good if you're looking at his past supporting casts. If this is 2 years ago, I'd agree. This year, not so much. His supporting group is dog shit. Add in the fact that LBJ looks gassed as Hell. I know he's been Superman for his career but, at some point, he's going to start hitting a wall and just his extraordinary skill isn't going to be able to carry this sack of shit group. I think they should get game 6 but I wouldn't lay money on game 7 with the gang he's working with.

friendfromlowry

Thu, May 24, 2018 8:22 AM
posted by BR1986FB

I think they should get game 6 but I wouldn't lay money on game 7 with the gang he's working with.

I'd be surprised if they won game six honestly. 

BR1986FB

Thu, May 24, 2018 8:29 AM

I'd be surprised if they won game six honestly. 

LBJ is gassed. Even Lue said it after the game. I'm just hoping his mindset was "screw this, nobody else is showing up so I'll conserve my energy for game 6 & 7." Didn't have an issue with him being tired after game 7 of the Indy series but he's got at least one more game left in this series with only a day to rest.

The pathetic part about last night is that the Cavs got beat by a team that shot 36% from the field. Kind of gives you a feel for the turds he's (Lebron) playing with.

vball10set

paying it forward

Thu, May 24, 2018 9:04 AM
posted by BR1986FB

LBJ is gassed....

big time--he looked like a whipped puppy last night

SportsAndLady

Thu, May 24, 2018 9:10 AM

They’ll win game 6, and then I’m taking experience and LBJ in a game 7 to get to the nba finals. 

Again, not surprised to see BR show up on this thread with his helplessness posts after a loss lol

BR1986FB

Thu, May 24, 2018 9:17 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

They’ll win game 6, and then I’m taking experience and LBJ in a game 7 to get to the nba finals. 

Again, not surprised to see BR show up on this thread with his helplessness posts after a loss lol

Just stating what I see. Apparently, I'm not the only one that sees it. Call me "Negative Nancy" all you want but some of you are delusional with this belief that Lebron will be Superman forever. The past does not dictate the future, especially at his age, all the tread he has worn off the tires, and the crap he has supporting him. If the "don't bet against LBJ in a game 7" had been thrown out 2 years ago, I'd agree but he has K-Love, and that's about it, helping him. At some point, he's not going to be able to put these scrubs on his back and carry them.

They get credit when they do well and called out when they don't. Just call em' like I see em', objectively....not from a blind homer point of view.