Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 9:53 PM
posted by like_that

Shout out to Boston fans cheering and booing Lebron when he got hurt tho. Meanwhile cavs fans have Hayward a standing O.

Yeah I didn't get that at all. If Lebron is going to the lockerroom, he's obviously hurt since he's coming out of the game lol why would you boo someone who takes himself out of the game after getting hurt?

bigdaddy2003

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:02 PM

JR irks me. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:09 PM

Someone put Perk in to knock morris the fuck out.

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:12 PM

Can’t believe I thought JR would have a big game. He’s been a fucking bum. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:15 PM

I loathe the non-basketball physicality that these piss fucking poor refs allow. Well, the league is more to blame. Two hands holding on to someone, and that’s just “good defense.”  This is pathetic.  Damn near makes this unwatchable. 

ironman02

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:21 PM

The Cavs act like they don't even give a fuck.  Awful defense in this quarter.

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:23 PM

36 points given up in the 4th, after playing so well in the first half. Fucking disgraceful. 

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:27 PM

So sick of watching these bums. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:29 PM

Out coaxhed

friendfromlowry

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:34 PM

Everyone on this team besides Lebron and Love fucking blows. 

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:41 PM
posted by iclfan2

Out coaxhed

I can’t STAND Lue, but this game is on the players and their effort in the second half. They’re playing with absolutely zero effort. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:41 PM

Lebron just went passive ever since he got the shoulder to the head.  I hate Boston, but they are easily the better team and want it more. 

ironman02

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:48 PM

That foul on LeBron was absurd.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:51 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

I can’t STAND Lue, but this game is on the players and their effort in the second half. They’re playing with absolutely zero effort. 

Agreed, but I hate some of the personnel decisions (JR, Hood). And the lack of any kind of defensive game plan. 

ironman02

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:51 PM

JR's only contribution of the night is a dumbass flagrant.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:54 PM

Watching the Cavs’ effort this second half, I almost find myself rooting for Boston. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:54 PM

Game, blouses

friendfromlowry

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:01 PM
posted by ironman02

JR's only contribution of the night is a dumbass flagrant.

Outside of the Toronto series he hasn’t contributed all playoffs.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:01 PM

Lue is bad. How do you let a team go 26-14 run and make no subs? How does Korver only play 9 minutes before the 4th and completely let him get cold? How does Hood play at all? Sure, players need to play better. But Lue needs to coach a lot better and put the players in position to actually do something.

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:03 PM
posted by Laley23

Lue is bad. How do you let a team go 26-14 run and make no subs? How does Korver only play 9 minutes before the 4th and completely let him get cold? How does Hood play at all? Sure, players need to play better. But Lue needs to coach a lot better and put the players in position to actually do something.

Agreed. But the effort wasn’t there from the players in the second half. If they play like they didnin the first half, were tied 1-1 and Lue’s blemishes are slightly covered up. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:08 PM

Yikes. Danger Danger

friendfromlowry

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:08 PM

I want them to lose game three and four so this can be over already.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:15 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Agreed. But the effort wasn’t there from the players in the second half. If they play like they didnin the first half, were tied 1-1 and Lue’s blemishes are slightly covered up. 

Sure. But he didn’t even give the team a chance to have effort. When you don’t make a sub, how is there going to be a spark? Lineups go through lulls, a coach has to make the right switch to get it back.

Like, they got up 9 in the 3rd, then Boston goes on that run. Lue calls timeouts, thankfully, but then trots out the same lineup? What kind of coaching is that?!?

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:26 PM
posted by Laley23

Sure. But he didn’t even give the team a chance to have effort. When you don’t make a sub, how is there going to be a spark? Lineups go through lulls, a coach has to make the right switch to get it back.

Like, they got up 9 in the 3rd, then Boston goes on that run. Lue calls timeouts, thankfully, but then trots out the same lineup? What kind of coaching is that?!?

You’re talking to the head of the “FIRE LUE THE FUCK OUT OF HERE” fanclub.  Lol

so I get it. They win in spite of Lue. I thought this would be one of those games. But they simply gave up in the second half because Boston came out a little fired up and better.  

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:39 PM

This was the type of game I figured the Cavs would be in during this series, but win. Lower scoring, both teams going cold for stretches, then Cavs win cause LeBron the last 7 minutes. But, Boston with no turnovers and offensive boards. Ugh. Brad Stevens is just so good.