Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 9:53 PM

I want Perkins to come in and commit a Flagrant 3 on Stephenson.

Mulva

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 9:54 PM

Just sit Lebron for the 4th

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Yeah, see you Lebron. Time to blow this up. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Down 25 fucking points after 3.  Unbelievable. 

kizer permanente

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 9:56 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I unfortunately agree with this.  Not with Kyrie gone.  Lebron can't "win now" with this team (I hope I'm 100% wrong), and it seems that is all he wants.

He can’t and he shouldn’t be expected to be ok with it. I was pissed when he left the first time...Ignoring how bad the team was. I’m not ignoring it this time. At least 09 played defense. 

SportsAndLady

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 9:56 PM

And to think, we won't have home court advantage anymore IF (big if) if we win game 7 lol so fucked

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 9:58 PM
posted by kizer permanente

He can’t and he shouldn’t be expected to be ok with it. I was pissed when he left the first time...Ignoring how bad the team was. I’m not ignoring it this time. At least 09 played defense. 

He has himself to partially blame as well.  He wanted his boys paid and he couldn't get along with Kyrie.

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 9:58 PM

I almost want LeBron to just go join Houston and win 3 more.

kizer permanente

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:00 PM
posted by like_that

He has himself to partially blame as well.  He wanted his boys paid and he couldn't get along with Kyrie.

Yeah no doubt. 

SportsAndLady

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:01 PM

Yeah Lebron's not squeeky clean here. He had a top 7 NBA player (and won a championship with him) and somehow couldn't get along with him. 

He forced ownership into these trades and unfortunately they couldn't make this team any better.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:07 PM

This is unbelievable. I’ve never seen a team (a playoff team none the less) so useless outside of one player. If Lebron leaves he can take the rest of these losers with him. 

kizer permanente

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:10 PM

Well I’ll never forget game 7 in 2016 as long as I live so Im cool with it all lol. It’s all good. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:12 PM
posted by like_that

Was it Lebron that couldn't get along with Kyrie, or Kyrie that couldn't get along with Lebron?  Or was it mutual?

kizer permanente

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:14 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Was it Lebron that couldn't get along with Kyrie, or Kyrie that couldn't get along with Lebron?  Or was it mutual?

I think it was more Kyrie but Lebrons personality isn’t easy to play with. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:21 PM

I sure the hell hope they find a way to win game 7....I hate listening to the LeBron haters

So disappointing .....but a game 7 win and then keep going to the finals would be legit. 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 10:23 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Yeah Lebron's not squeeky clean here. He had a top 7 NBA player (and won a championship with him) and somehow couldn't get along with him. 

He forced ownership into these trades and unfortunately they couldn't make this team any better.

Kyrie is not a top 7 player. And never has been.

BRF

Fri, Apr 27, 2018 11:05 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

This. 

And I agree, thanks for the 1 title. 

Struggling to get out of the first round? No way the Cavs even sniff the finals.  

ppaw1999

Sat, Apr 28, 2018 12:30 PM
posted by Ironman92

I sure the hell hope they find a way to win game 7....I hate listening to the LeBron haters

So disappointing .....but a game 7 win and then keep going to the finals would be legit. 

I am so tired of watching the Cavs this season I almost wish they would lose and get it over with. Lately even when they win it is so ugly it hurts to watch.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sat, Apr 28, 2018 4:53 PM
posted by BRF

Struggling to get out of the first round? No way the Cavs even sniff the finals.  

I don't agree with this, based on style of play.  However, last night's game contradicts that.  Indiana was playing uptempo (which Cavs like), and they beat the fucking donkey piss out of them so.  Disregard.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 11:57 AM

Don’t like it’s a noon game. It’s going to ruin my entire day after we lose. If it was an 8pm game, at least I can just go to sleep after we lose. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 12:00 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Don’t like it’s a noon game. It’s going to ruin my entire day after we lose. If it was an 8pm game, at least I can just go to sleep after we lose. 

Nothing says a game 7 like a 1PM Sunday start. Such a weird decision by the league. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 12:03 PM

It's game day.  Throw cynicism out the window.  Let's Go Cavs!  Win this shit.

GOONx19

An exceptional poster.

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 12:21 PM

Go Cavs. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 12:43 PM

I except a loss unfortunately.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Apr 29, 2018 1:12 PM

WTH? Why isn’t this prime time?