Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

friendfromlowry

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 9:58 PM

This thing they’re using at halftime to literally put the analysts on the court is awesome.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:00 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

This thing they’re using at halftime to literally put the analysts on the court is awesome.

I have no clue how they do it. I gotta ask someone lol. It’s crwzy cool

SportsAndLady

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:07 PM

Kevin Love is completely fucking worthless

SportsAndLady

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:13 PM

Here comes Lue and his inability to make in-game adjustments. This game is fucking over

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:13 PM

Another 3rd quarter where Lue gets out coached.  Shocker.  Glad he hasn't given Cedi any minutes though!

SportsAndLady

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:32 PM

Clarkson is red hot, let’s bring him in the half with 2 min left in the quarter. 

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:34 PM

Lue is so bad out of the half. Love can’t hit a damn thing. LeBron super passive that quarter. 

SportsAndLady

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:47 PM

Fire everyone. Start the rebuild 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 10:48 PM

This is embarrassing

superman

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:01 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Kevin Love is completely fucking worthless

Remember when he could at least box out?  

SportsAndLady

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:03 PM
posted by superman

Remember when he could at least box out?  

But his outlet passes are so good!!

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:14 PM

I still wish the Cavs had signed Lance when they worked him out. Misty so wouldn’t have to fucking play against him.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:15 PM

Tackle much?

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:15 PM

How is that a jump ball?  lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:16 PM

Stfu....he fucking tackled him and rolled him

SportsAndLady

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:16 PM

Just fucking win this game god damnit 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:19 PM

Weber is such a fucking idiot.

friendfromlowry

Can’t believe Cleveland won that game. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Chris Webber is a god awful announcer.  He's fucking clueless.  That Lance/Green play is about as far from "basketball" as you can get.  And the announcers were fucking celebrating it. 

superman

Chris Webber is a moron.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:22 PM

These two wins have felt like shit. Lue better buy Korver a bottle of wine, because he won that game.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 22, 2018 11:53 PM

After all that, 2-2 and HCA. If Cavs get by this series, the rest of the playoffs (East) will be different. The defense played by the rest of the teams (sans Boston, but they can’t score enough) will give the Cavs a better chance, as they are built to outscore, not grind.

BR1986FB

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 8:52 AM
posted by like_that

These two wins have felt like shit. Lue better buy Korver a bottle of wine, because he won that game.

Take what you can get and be happy you're not down 3-1 (referring to the team, not you), which could easily be the case. This series is showing these are two evenly matched teams and Indiana isn't afraid of the Cavs.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 9:53 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Take what you can get and be happy you're not down 3-1 (referring to the team, not you), which could easily be the case. This series is showing these are two evenly matched teams and Indiana isn't afraid of the Cavs.

They could also easily be up 3-1 to be fair.  The series is leaving a bad taste in my mouth for the following reasons:

-Didn't factor in Love turning into an absolute piece of shit for the playoffs.

-I factored in the Cavs defense being trash, but did not imagine their offense would be this cold.  Where the fuck did it go?  I understand Indiana plays good defense, but even when the Cavs have wide open looks they miss.

-Lue can go fuck himself for many things. No sense in typing why he has been complete trash this series, it would take too long.

-Whenever the Cavs are about to break a game wide open they fuck around and let Indiana back into it.

-Did I say lue can go fuck himself?

I tend to agree with laley's post regarding this matchup, but I didn't expect this series to be THIS much of a struggle.  Hopefully laley is right, the cavs survive, and their offense comes alive.  The only redeeming quality of this first round is every other series in the East (sans miami/philly) has been a struggle as well.   I didn't realize the next game is Wed.  Hopefully having two days off and reclaiming HCA will revive this offense.  They are due, aren't they?!?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Apr 23, 2018 11:19 AM

Lue is just SMH material the entire game. No adjustments to the 2nd half what so ever, not getting Clarkson more burn, not getting Cedi any burn while Green is out there...doing god knows what. Just terrible.