Home Forums Sports

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 5:39 PM

DPJ is a monster. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 5:40 PM

That play right there will keep the Cardinals from the #1 spot. Browns needed 60 yards and Cardinals guys are BEHIND the Browns receivers in the end zone and the guys that could’ve been in the way in the front were 25 yards up??? Ball was in the air and camera showed open receivers in the end zone. I think the lord that wasn’t Aaron Rodgers or it would be play of the decade.

Game on

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 6:10 PM

Oh man that looked bad on his shoulder. Hope BM is ok

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 6:13 PM
posted by Ironman92

Oh man that looked bad on his shoulder. Hope BM is ok

Throw the ball away. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 6:22 PM

Defense fails again. Getting too common 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 7:55 PM

That was a bad loss.

BRF

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 8:29 PM

Totally expected.

Al Bundy

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 9:43 PM

There is still a long way to go and a lot can change, but we are an average football team right now. Our secondary is still terrible. We looked completely unprepared today. 

Three games in a row, stefanski has gone for it on 4th down and ridiculous yardage situations from close field goal range on the opening drive. I know that he is a young head coach, but it's not exactly rocket science to kick on anything longer than 1 yard early in the game.

BR1986FB

Mon, Oct 18, 2021 7:32 AM

Garbage effort, from what I saw. Knew they were going to lose but didn't think they'd get boat raced. First time I've turned off the TV early in a Browns game since 2017, when I knew it was over. Once Baker threw that pick I knew they were done. Wanted to enjoy my birthday instead of being fed a turd burger.

QuakerOats

Mon, Oct 18, 2021 10:43 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Garbage effort, from what I saw. Knew they were going to lose but didn't think they'd get boat raced. First time I've turned off the TV early in a Browns game since 2017, when I knew it was over. Once Baker threw that pick I knew they were done. Wanted to enjoy my birthday instead of being fed a turd burger.

Sorry you had to endure that on your BD.

BR1986FB

Mon, Oct 18, 2021 8:35 PM

Sounding very likely that Keenum will be starting Thursday night.

BRF

Mon, Oct 18, 2021 9:21 PM

This season is starting to look like what happened this last season to the Indians…….I mean the Guardians. 

Because Cleveland. 

Rotinaj

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 4:28 AM

Starting to look like we'll be lucky to finish 8-8. Pretty tough remaining schedule. Very disappointing season so far.

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 8:28 AM
posted by BRF

This season is starting to look like what happened this last season to the Indians…….I mean the Guardians. 

Because Cleveland. 

Seems to have a 2019/Freddie Kitchens vibe to me but not as much due to inept coaching, although Stefanski has been questionable this year, as it is to injuries.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 1:22 PM

Hunt and JOK to IR. Chubb out for Thursday. Baker said his labrum is completely torn but still wants to play on Thursday.

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 4:50 PM

Mayfield may not be the best QB but that SOB might be the toughest or dumbest.

kizer permanente

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 7:57 PM

With everyone out there no reason for Mayfield to not get surgery now. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 19, 2021 8:35 PM
posted by kizer permanente

With everyone out there no reason for Mayfield to not get surgery now. 

If you're saying he should get surgery now, I highly doubt it. They've played like shit the last two weeks but they have passed the toughest part of their schedule. Still no reason they can't win 11 games, from what I see. They need to get healthy though.

kizer permanente

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 5:32 AM
posted by BR1986FB

If you're saying he should get surgery now, I highly doubt it. They've played like shit the last two weeks but they have passed the toughest part of their schedule. Still no reason they can't win 11 games, from what I see. They need to get healthy though.

true, but they don't have anyone left available to play. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:48 AM
posted by kizer permanente

true, but they don't have anyone left available to play. 

So I'm assuming you've given up on the season, 6 games in, because surgery for Mayfield is season ending. Keenum isn't going to keep this team in the mix.

kizer permanente

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 8:55 AM
posted by BR1986FB

So I'm assuming you've given up on the season, 6 games in, because surgery for Mayfield is season ending. Keenum isn't going to keep this team in the mix.

I don't see how we can get our corp realistically healthy again this season. Both RB's have calf injuries. Which are notorious for reinjury even with time appropriate time off.  Lines hurt. I cant see Baker being successfull with no running game and a banged up line. He aint that good. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 11:00 AM

Baker out for tomorrow night. I get resting him, but if the injury can’t get better without surgery, what’s the difference if he starts next Sunday vs the Steelers. Obj may be out too. This game is gonna be ugly. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 1:03 PM
posted by iclfan2

Baker out for tomorrow night. I get resting him, but if the injury can’t get better without surgery, what’s the difference if he starts next Sunday vs the Steelers. Obj may be out too. This game is gonna be ugly. 

Remember when Tyrod Taylor was QB? I expect the offense to look like that tomorrow night...5-7 yard passes with limited to no running game.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Oct 20, 2021 9:24 PM

I still think the Browns win tomorrow 20-13 type game, maybe a defensive TD

BR1986FB

Thu, Oct 21, 2021 12:19 PM

Sounds like Wills will be back, until he leaves 5 plays after the game starts, Conklin out (Hance swings to RT to block Von Miller who says he will "kill" him), OBJ "iffy" and Jarvis possibly active.