gut

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 11:22 PM
posted by superman

Holy shit the irony here is palpable.

.001% of people agree with you

gut

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 11:27 PM
posted by justincredible

Actually, if my investigation is correct. It IS impossible for the Steelers to clinch in week 17 at 9-6-1 due to common opponents..

So you're telling me at 9-6-1 that if PIT loses their last game of the season, that they weren't already in the playoffs before the week began?

gut

Tue, Dec 21, 2021 11:29 PM
posted by Ironman92

Lol wtf? Just admit you messed up Zod

I didn't mess up, and still waiting for you to tell me where my math was wrong.  Don't be Hulk JMOG.

Happy holidays....don't get too carried away with fucking yourself!

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 7:56 AM

Steeler fan on Steeler fan violence....

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 8:21 AM
posted by gut
So you're telling me at 9-6-1 that if PIT loses their last game of the season, that they weren't already in the playoffs before the week began?

I'm telling you they cannot clinch the AFCN at 9-6-1 like you claimed, Mr. Perfect.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 8:26 AM
posted by gut

Actually, I have no idea what the hell this is even trying to say.

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 9:12 AM
posted by justincredible

I'm telling you they cannot clinch the AFCN at 9-6-1 like you claimed, Mr. Perfect.

They can't clinch a playoff berth, at this point, because they haven't played all of their games. Unless everyone else in the wildcard slot (or the AFCN) only has 8 wins, with one game to go for everyone, they can't do it.

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 9:53 AM

Color me shocked, Travis Kelce & Tyreke Hill in COVID protocols with an upcoming game with the Steelers. Yinzers gonna need that because no chance in Hell they beat KC at full strength.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 10:03 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Color me shocked, Travis Kelce & Tyreke Hill in COVID protocols with an upcoming game with the Steelers. Yinzers gonna need that because no chance in Hell they beat KC at full strength.

So far everything going as planned

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 10:05 AM
posted by BR1986FB

They can't clinch a playoff berth, at this point, because they haven't played all of their games. Unless everyone else in the wildcard slot (or the AFCN) only has 8 wins, with one game to go for everyone, they can't do it.

Bengals and Ravens are 8-6 and play each other this week….one team will have 9 wins with 2 weeks left….unless they tie and Bengals would have tie breaker over Steelers

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 10:19 AM
posted by gut

Bengals tie Ravens (8-6-1)

Bengals lose to Packers (8-7-1)

Bengals beat Browns (9-7-1)….would have tie breaker over 9-7-1 Steelers, even though the week before the Steelers were 9-6-1

There’s a 60% chance you can admit wrong or fuck off

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 10:25 AM

This thread has brought some laughs recently!

superman

Wed, Dec 22, 2021 10:01 PM
posted by gut

.001% of people agree with you

I'm starting to think that you are actually retarded and not just being a dick. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 23, 2021 10:45 PM

Bleh game…teams pretty even

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 23, 2021 11:10 PM

Greg Olsen does a nice job in the booth

sportchampps

Fri, Dec 24, 2021 11:00 AM
posted by Ironman92

Greg Olsen does a nice job in the booth

He’s enjoyable way better then the crap on ESPN on Monday night

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Dec 24, 2021 2:10 PM
posted by sportchampps

He’s enjoyable way better then the crap on ESPN on Monday night

Please let Manningcast be all 17 weeks next year. Griese and Levy are awful. Riddick I think is really good, but he’ll be a GM in the next year or 2.

superman

Fri, Dec 24, 2021 9:31 PM
posted by Laley23

Please let Manningcast be all 17 weeks next year. Griese and Levy are awful. Riddick I think is really good, but he’ll be a GM in the next year or 2.

Sorry but Manningcast is terrible for people who actually want to watch the game. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Dec 24, 2021 9:54 PM
posted by superman

Sorry but Manningcast is terrible for people who actually want to watch the game. 

Maybe it’s being a Browns fan but I would rather watch them at all times. Some of their guests are trash, but I don’t need play by play to tell me the dumb things they do. 

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Dec 25, 2021 8:14 AM
posted by superman

So watch the regular broadcast? I have no desire to watch almost any game on MNF that way. Or any game unless it’s Browns. 

Peyton is a better PxP and Color Analyst combined than any duo out there lol. Eli is very good too. Honestly, if they ditched the guests — which work when alternate broadcast — I’d probably watch them over the main broadcast for Browns too.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 25, 2021 8:58 PM

Watching NFL Network and trying to see if a field goal is good or not

sportchampps

Sat, Dec 25, 2021 10:41 PM

Give me the manning cast 7 days a week it’s entertaining and I can watch the game. 

Was debating this tonight what is Indy’s record if they still have Rivers

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 25, 2021 11:05 PM

I’ve never ever not watched a game of NFL that I wanted to watch because of the announcers.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Dec 26, 2021 12:21 PM
posted by Ironman92

I’ve never ever not watched a game of NFL that I wanted to watch because of the announcers.

No one has. But plenty of people are tuning in because of them. That’s the difference. And if you want to watch the game you still can.