Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 7:57 PM

Lol at Andy Dalton

“Unfortunately today I had 2 tackles”

BR1986FB

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 8:17 PM
posted by Ironman92

Holy crap….the wind is gusting 50+ MPH in Buffalo, just blew Suzy Kolber out of her chair and Moss’s papers were obliterated from his chair completely over the camera 30 feet away lol

Mac Jones may have some issues being a southern QB most of his years.

Might see an 80 yard FG lol

Saw a guy line up for a 34 yard FG attempt off the tee. Hit it straight but the ball ended up by the right field foul pole (for baseball buffs) and was still about 7 yards short.

BRF

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 8:24 PM

And here I had always thought that Night Train Lane was a running back. Turns out he was a cornerback who wore the number 81. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 8:34 PM

Lot of miscues early in this game. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 9:12 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Saw a guy line up for a 34 yard FG attempt off the tee. Hit it straight but the ball ended up by the right field foul pole (for baseball buffs) and was still about 7 yards short.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 9:40 PM

Halftime stats: Mac Jones 1/1 for 12 yards

friendfromlowry

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 10:33 PM

Peyton and Eli are besides themselves. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 6, 2021 10:43 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Peyton and Eli are besides themselves. 

Yeah but old Peyton would throw into this wind and it would go behind him…..Eli’s would be the wind keeping and interception from happening

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 7:18 AM

With those weather conditions I think the Hoodie knew they'd win that game before it begun. Impressive when the opponent knows you're going to run and you STILL impose your will on them. Wish the Browns would do that.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 12:30 PM
posted by BR1986FB

With those weather conditions I think the Hoodie knew they'd win that game before it begun. Impressive when the opponent knows you're going to run and you STILL impose your will on them. Wish the Browns would do that.

Just watching him his teams do way less dumb stuff snd minimal boneheaded stuff….and he understands how clock management works and it’s importance 

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 12:47 PM
posted by Ironman92

Just watching him his teams do way less dumb stuff snd minimal boneheaded stuff….and he understands how clock management works and it’s importance 

Speaking of clock management, heard an interesting take on this. Someone said the smart move, by Buffalo, in those conditions when they had the wind at their back in the 1st quarter would've been to utilize their timeouts in the 1st quarter to maximize their time with the wind.

Agreed on their discipline but you knew he knew the Pats were at an advantage. Bills can't run to save their lives making themselves one dimensional in that wind. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 1:42 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Speaking of clock management, heard an interesting take on this. Someone said the smart move, by Buffalo, in those conditions when they had the wind at their back in the 1st quarter would've been to utilize their timeouts in the 1st quarter to maximize their time with the wind.

Agreed on their discipline but you knew he knew the Pats were at an advantage. Bills can't run to save their lives making themselves one dimensional in that wind. 

I said same thing during game that if going with that wind and nearing scoring position  to use timeouts as to not mess up a drive because quarter ended

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 6:21 AM

Vikings 3 point favorites tonight…I mean the Steelers tied teh Lionz

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 8:51 PM
posted by Heretic

Now, if only Josh Jacobs was one of Anthony Cromartie's many, many children, this could be the greatest story ever told!

Shawn Kemp’s kid man

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 8:51 PM

Not sure I can watch this game….instant shit show it looks

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 10:44 PM

I can’t believe Pittsburgh has 6 wins. They are atrocious at so many levels of the game. 

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 11:07 PM

I still have now clue how they have 6 wins. But lol at that post above. 

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Dec 9, 2021 11:15 PM

Whoa. Demaryius Thomas has passed away at 33. RIP.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 6:42 AM

I knew watching the first two drives there was nothing to see. The Browns coach should be fired for not running Chubb 25x.

The NFL is getting harder for me to watch. Pittsburgh should be set for a win next week and maybe the week after…..whatever helps keep things interesting. 

The Steelers vs the NFC north teams could not have been 4 more unwatchable games. Absolutely a trash product 4x

BR1986FB

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 8:03 AM
posted by Ironman92

I knew watching the first two drives there was nothing to see. The Browns coach should be fired for not running Chubb 25x.

The NFL is getting harder for me to watch. Pittsburgh should be set for a win next week and maybe the week after…..whatever helps keep things interesting. 

The Steelers vs the NFC north teams could not have been 4 more unwatchable games. Absolutely a trash product 4x

Chase Claypool = Antonio Brown 2.0 on the diva quotient. Two boneheaded mistakes, especially the last one, helped cost them the game.

My lady babysits our grandkids and they have a very uncontrollable German Shepard named Chase. This dog actually ate two table cloths. Told her "guess all Chase's are dumbasses."

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 9:45 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Chase Claypool = Antonio Brown 2.0 on the diva quotient. Two boneheaded mistakes, especially the last one, helped cost them the game.

My lady babysits our grandkids and they have a very uncontrollable German Shepard named Chase. This dog actually ate two table cloths. Told her "guess all Chase's are dumbasses."

I cussed him up and was 50% of the reason I just went to bed. He doesn’t want to win, he just wants to play tickle monster on camera. Trade him for beans, don’t care.

BR1986FB

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 9:55 AM
posted by Ironman92

I cussed him up and was 50% of the reason I just went to bed. He doesn’t want to win, he just wants to play tickle monster on camera. Trade him for beans, don’t care.

I think Tomlin's about reached the boiling point with a lot of that group. Looks like he benched a bunch of starters in favor of JAG's to provide some type of defensive spark. Saw he even sat good old Joe Slowbert. 

Saw a stat that in his first 234 games as HC, Tomlin's defenses had never surrendered 100 yards to a RB in the 1st half. They've done it 2 of the last 3 weeks with Mixon & Cook.

On the bright side, for you guys, they are going to be in an unusual position for them next year with a boatload of cap money. The "sexy" landing destination for Aaron Rodgers was Pittsburgh but now hearing more Russell Wilson rumblings than Rodgers.

Automatik

Fri, Dec 10, 2021 12:14 PM

The entire secondary doing a dumbass celebration after the one pick really pissed me off. Uhhhh....you're getting roasted guys, get back on the fucking sideline.