2020 Browns

Home Forums Sports

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 12:58 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I just tried to cut & paste a Twitter post that the Steelers will be sitting key starters. If the Browns can't beat Rudolph they don't deserve to be in.

Yup. Would be a terrible end do a promising season.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 3:58 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I just tried to cut & paste a Twitter post that the Steelers will be sitting key starters. If the Browns can't beat Rudolph they don't deserve to be in.

That’s fair

sportchampps

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 4:07 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Agreed but I think they win. I actually think the Browns can beat the Steelers at full strength the following week in the playoffs. 

Al Bundy

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 4:22 PM
posted by sportchampps

Agreed but I think they win. I actually think the Browns can beat the Steelers at full strength the following week in the playoffs. 

If they do play again the next week, the Steelers will have the advantage of seeing how the Browns game plan, while the Browns will not get the chance to see how Steelers game plan with Ben.

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 4:40 PM
posted by Al Bundy

If they do play again the next week, the Steelers will have the advantage of seeing how the Browns game plan, while the Browns will not get the chance to see how Steelers game plan with Ben.

Yeah, but with a week rest, which Ben shows up? If it's the one we saw prior to the Colts game, they're in trouble. All conjecture though as the Browns need to TCB on Sunday.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 4:59 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Yeah, but with a week rest, which Ben shows up? If it's the one we saw prior to the Colts game, they're in trouble. All conjecture though as the Browns need to TCB on Sunday.

You think Rudolph and Garrett (they will certainly meet a time or two) will be adults and keep their composure? I think they both will.

Al Bundy

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 5:33 PM
posted by Ironman92

You think Rudolph and Garrett (they will certainly meet a time or two) will be adults and keep their composure? I think they both will.

I'm sure that Rudolph will try to bait Garrett into doing something. Rudolph never received a punishment last year.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 5:36 PM
posted by Al Bundy

I'm sure that Rudolph will try to bait Garrett into doing something. Rudolph never received a punishment last year.

Yeah, 2019 wasn't the best year for the Jussie Smolletts of the world.

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 9:58 PM
posted by Ironman92

I think there will be a lot of hype before the game but nothing will come of it. I'm sure the league will be keeping a close watch on Garrett. 

He's been a choir boy, behavior-wise, this year but last year he threw the punch in the Tenn game and had the incident with Rudolph. 

With the Browns having a shot to do something they haven't done (potential playoff berth) I expect MG to play hard but be on his best behavior.

BR1986FB

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 10:24 PM

Image may contain: car, text that says 'Cody Parkey leaving the Browns game. made with mematic'

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 10:34 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I think there will be a lot of hype before the game but nothing will come of it. I'm sure the league will be keeping a close watch on Garrett. 

He's been a choir boy, behavior-wise, this year but last year he threw the punch in the Tenn game and had the incident with Rudolph. 

With the Browns having a shot to do something they haven't done (potential playoff berth) I expect MG to play hard but be on his best behavior.

I’m rooting for that too

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 1:18 AM
posted by like_that

I have 0 confidence the Browns will be making the playoffs.  Fuck the NFL. 

Sadly I agree. Roger Goodell can gfh. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 9:18 AM

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'How I be lookin at Steelers fans that grew up in Ohio 0O TWISTEDTEA ORIGINAL 80 PHOTO PHOTO'

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 11:21 AM

A coach and a practice squad player now on the list too. Doing more Contact tracing now... come on

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 11:30 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'How I be lookin at Steelers fans that grew up in Ohio 0O TWISTEDTEA ORIGINAL 80 PHOTO PHOTO'

Sorry dude...after about 4 years of 15 members on this site, we’re all amicable on the Browns/Steelers. Keep trying though if it keeps you around.

BR and COA making appearances...good deal. The Steelers are trying to help the Browns out but Covid and Goodell are not.

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 1:18 PM
posted by Ironman92

Sorry dude...after about 4 years of 15 members on this site, we’re all amicable on the Browns/Steelers. Keep trying though if it keeps you around.

Yeah, that's never going to change. The Browns fans are probably past discussing it but I'm sure their view hasn't changed. Posted it because the Twisted Tea incident is a current event which is actually kind of funny. Just like I had the self deprecating sense of humor about Parkey, you should perhaps do the same.

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 1:35 PM
posted by iclfan2

A coach and a practice squad player now on the list too. Doing more Contact tracing now... come on

But it does sound like all of the WR's that missed, Wills, Phillips, Teller & Harrison are all on track to return to practice tomorrow, assuming they're allowed to have it.

Al Bundy

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 1:56 PM

Can one of the guys with Covid please come into contact with Parkey?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 2:00 PM
posted by Al Bundy

Can one of the guys with Covid please come into contact with Parkey?

Phil Dawson comes out of retirement on short notice.

BRF

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 2:06 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Posted it because the Twisted Tea incident is a current event which is actually kind of funny. 

Just looked this up.  A lot of good memes out there. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 2:07 PM
posted by like_that

They've actually been talking about this, at length, on 92.3. My biggest fear is that the season's going to come down to Parkey an that yippy mofo is gonna doink one.

Al Bundy

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 2:31 PM
posted by like_that

If Dawson can still make extra points, I'd take him. As poorly as we played last Sunday, we still go to overtime if we have an average kicker.

Laley23

GOAT

Dawson can’t kick it 50 yards anymore. Tell 92.3 to stfu lol.

Parkey has been bad at the lost inopportune time. So good for like 12 weeks or whatever it was.

BR1986FB

posted by BRF
Just looked this up.  A lot of good memes out there. 

"Who would've though that Twisted Tea was that can of 'whoop ass' they were always talking about?"

BR1986FB

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 2:32 PM
posted by Laley23

Dawson can’t kick it 50 yards anymore. Tell 92.3 to stfu lol.

Parkey has been bad at the lost inopportune time. So good for like 12 weeks or whatever it was.

I think 92.3 was joking but the dumbass callers probably weren't.