Njoku demanding a trade 

BRF

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 3:19 PM

^^^ How’s come?

Verbal Kint

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 4:58 PM
posted by BRF

^^^ How’s come?

He is now the third best TE on the team?

BRF

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 5:30 PM
posted by Verbal Kint

He is now the third best TE on the team?

Ah, I see.  He’s butt hurt.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 6:30 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Njoku demanding a trade 

Haven’t been on twitter today, you shitting me? He’s literally in a prime spot to run  2 TEs in stefansk’s offense. What a fuck

BR1986FB

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 7:38 PM
posted by iclfan2

Haven’t been on twitter today, you shitting me? He’s literally in a prime spot to run  2 TEs in stefansk’s offense. What a fuck

Yep, Njoku would be in the perfect offense to resurrect his career after last year. Maybe KFF was right in this instance and Njoku was the problem?

Can't see them getting much for him in a trade, if they move him. Ideal spot, imo, would be to see if Dallas wanted to move one of their LB's (Browns weak spot) for a TE (Cowboys week spot).

SportsAndLady

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 7:38 PM
posted by iclfan2

Yeah Rosenhaus has asked the browns to trade him...2 years left on the contract. 

I know you guys aren’t high on him, but he’s only 23. I don’t like this. And now teams will trade rape us because they know we’ve got to get something for him 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Jul 3, 2020 7:39 PM

We’ll get nothing in a trade. Ugh, so annoyed that he is being a big bitch now. Wtf.

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Jul 4, 2020 7:58 PM

He sucks. Don’t care.

SportsAndLady

Sat, Jul 4, 2020 8:08 PM
posted by Laley23

He sucks. Don’t care.

He does not suck 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 1:15 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Yeah Rosenhaus has asked the browns to trade him...2 years left on the contract. 

I know you guys aren’t high on him, but he’s only 23. I don’t like this. And now teams will trade rape us because they know we’ve got to get something for him 

Then they should tell him to fuck off and dare him to sit out for 2 years under a rookie contract.  

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 1:18 PM
posted by like_that
Then they should tell him to fuck off and dare him to sit out for 2 years under a rookie contract.  

Is there not an edit feature yet?  I meant to add I didn't even realize he still had 2 years left on his contract.  That's a wild move on his part.  Was Njoku around when Rosenhaus encouraged Pryor to overplay his hand?  If so, he should know better. 

Verbal Kint

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 1:52 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

He does not suck 

Blocking and consistently catching basic passes, yes

Making extremely hard catches, no

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 10:37 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

He does not suck 

I’ve seen absolutely nothing out of him to suggest I am wrong and you are right. He is unplayable in the run game, and can’t do anything but make catches that subsequently land him on the PUP list in the passing game.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 10:46 PM
posted by Laley23

I’ve seen absolutely nothing out of him to suggest I am wrong and you are right. He is unplayable in the run game, and can’t do anything but make catches that subsequently land him on the PUP list in the passing game.

He doesn’t suck is my point. I think all things considered he was a bust for a first rounder. But he has 9 TDs and a few big games, he isn’t terrible. We just all expected more. But that’s what happens when you draft a guy on potential—they almost never fully pan out. 

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 10:53 PM

I looked up two TEs that popped into my head. Ben Watson had better numbers playing for Baltimore at 37 and Matt Jones had better numbers through 2 (and 3) years and didn’t even make it to a 5th year in the league. Njoku is not good.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Jul 5, 2020 11:26 PM
posted by Laley23

I looked up two TEs that popped into my head. Ben Watson had better numbers playing for Baltimore at 37 and Matt Jones had better numbers through 2 (and 3) years and didn’t even make it to a 5th year in the league. Njoku is not good.

I just don’t think he is good enough to say he was a good pick where he was taken. But it was always pretty obvious that we reached on him. 

Few other TEs taken in first or second...maxx Williams sucks, Troy Niklas sucks, Jace Amaro sucks. Gerald Everett is pretty bad. Mike Gesicki had a decent second year but hasn’t looked great at all.

Point is, Njoku has struggled and his injuries have hurt his chances, but he doesn’t suck, especially compared to other highly drafted TEs

(My second point after looking this all up is that no team should ever draft a TE in the first two rounds..good lord)

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Jul 14, 2020 3:30 PM

Browns on the verge of signing Myles Garret to a 5 year extension. He has 2 left on current deal so that gives them 7 years under contract, and he'd be 31 by then. Good move. Really hope they play this year but I won't hold my breath.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Aug 19, 2020 2:41 PM

Sucks about Mack Wilson, he’s probably looking at missing a big chunk of the season, if the entire thing.

Thought he’d have a breakout year. Also we have absolutely zero talent at LB

slingshot4ever

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 8:32 PM

Delpit out with Achilles...what a dumpster fire

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Aug 24, 2020 8:40 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

Greedy walked off with a shoulder injury too. 

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 12:18 AM
posted by slingshot4ever

This one sucks. I had realllly high hopes for him. Now, probably never makes an impact.

slingshot4ever

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 4:31 PM

Delpit confirmed tear.  Out for season.

Earl Thomas anyone?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 4:37 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

Delpit confirmed tear.  Out for season.

Earl Thomas anyone?

I think you have to make the call at this point.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 5:02 PM

For a single season, maybe he can behave.