2019 Reds Thread

Home Forums Sports

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 10:11 AM

Kremcheck says Senzel is ahead of schedule on his injury recovery.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 8:38 PM

Fucking David Bell. Stop getting cute with the pitching changes. Brings in lorenzen who gives up a 3 run HR to a struggling hitter 

Reds stink

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 8:51 PM

Bell trending as a manager over thinking his pitching moves

SportsAndLady

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 9:37 PM

Nice effort in center, schebler 🙄

SportsAndLady

Tue, Apr 2, 2019 9:50 PM

Back to back 4-3 losses to Milwaukee

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 2:52 PM
posted by justincredible

Well, you're in the front office so I'll take your word for it. Whether it is or not, it's a reasonable decision for the Reds. Schebler had a better spring and will start in CF.

Schebler is 0/3 with 3 K’s today  He’s now 0/17 to start the season. But he had a better spring, amirite? 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:01 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Schebler is 0/3 with 3 K’s today  He’s now 0/17 to start the season. But he had a better spring, amirite? 

You got me. It was a forgone conclusion that Schebler was going to be this bad to start the season.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:03 PM

And again, I don't care either way. The Reds made their decision, it was relatively reasonable given the situation. That wasn't a guarantee that it was going to work out. 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:14 PM
posted by justincredible

You got me. It was a forgone conclusion that Schebler was going to be this bad to start the season.

Lol. You need to grow some thicker skin. 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:16 PM
posted by justincredible

And again, I don't care either way. The Reds made their decision, it was relatively reasonable given the situation. That wasn't a guarantee that it was going to work out. 

Yeah but when I said this was 100% salary manipulation, you said no it was because Schebler has mlb experience and had a better spring. 

Schebler stinks and we shouldn’t have kept Senzel in the minors just to get another year out of him down the road. It’s damaging THIS YEAR’S team. 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:17 PM

Reds finished last in the league last year in  win % in 1 run games. That’s 3 straight 1 run losses, smh. These guys need to get better at clutch hits. We don’t hit with RISP and when the game gets close in the later innings, everyone’s afraid to come up with the big hit. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:54 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Lol. You need to grow some thicker skin. 

How does my response show thin skin? I could not care less about this. Seems like you're the one who cannot stand people disagreeing with you.

posted by SportsAndLady

Yeah but when I said this was 100% salary manipulation, you said no it was because Schebler has mlb experience and had a better spring. 

Schebler stinks and we shouldn’t have kept Senzel in the minors just to get another year out of him down the road. It’s damaging THIS YEAR’S team. 

No, what I said exactly was:

Well, you're in the front office so I'll take your word for it. Whether it is or not, it's a reasonable decision for the Reds. Schebler had a better spring and will start in CF.

The bolded being a direct response to your "100% service time manipulation" claim. That's not "no" by any stretch.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 3:57 PM
posted by justincredible

How does my response show thin skin? I could not care less about this. Seems like you're the one who cannot stand people disagreeing with you.

posted by SportsAndLady

No, what I said exactly was:

The bolded being a direct response to your "100% service time manipulation" claim. That's not "no" by any stretch.

Oh give me a break. You said it’s not salary manipulation and said you’re fine with Schebler since he gives us experience and had a better spring. It was an idiot comment then and is an idiot comment now. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 4:00 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Oh give me a break. You said it’s not salary manipulation and said you’re fine with Schebler since he gives us experience and had a better spring. It was an idiot comment then and is an idiot comment now. 

Ok.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 4:01 PM
posted by justincredible

I can understand the Reds starting him in the minors. He played only 44 games last season and is learning a new position. I'm usually annoyed by obvious service time manipulation, but I'm no so sure this is a case of that. He had a nice spring, but I don't think a few more weeks of work in the minors is incredible unreasonable.

I seem pretty adamant in my opinion here, wouldn't you say? Look how sure I am when I say "I'm not so sure."

Good lord, you're annoying.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 4:03 PM

Anyways..reds outfielders not named yasiel Puig: 0/33

Yuck

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 4:06 PM

At least Luis Castillo looks great to start the year.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Apr 3, 2019 4:09 PM
posted by justincredible

I seem pretty adamant in my opinion here, wouldn't you say? Look how sure I am when I say "I'm not so sure."

Good lord, you're annoying.

Again, you need some thicker skin. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Apr 4, 2019 8:59 AM

Can’t wait until they grade Castillo at the deadline for some great prospect

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Apr 4, 2019 10:52 AM
posted by Ironman92

Can’t wait until they grade Castillo at the deadline for some great prospect

I give him an A+ so far.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Apr 5, 2019 7:00 PM

Do the Reds score a run tonight?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Fri, Apr 5, 2019 7:13 PM

Doubt it. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Apr 5, 2019 7:56 PM

22 scoreless innings

SportsAndLady

Fri, Apr 5, 2019 8:21 PM

How the hell do you get picked off when the batter is sacrificing?!

SportsAndLady

Fri, Apr 5, 2019 8:57 PM

I hate the gd reds