Tarik Cohen holy shit, what a punt return

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 2:07 PM

Good decision to start Jamaal Williams today 👍🏻

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 2:08 PM

What site can I order me a “Lionz 8-8...we are the #9 seed” shirt?

Asking for a friend

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 2:13 PM
posted by Ironman92

What site can I order me a “Lionz 8-8...we are the #9 seed” shirt?

Asking for a friend

They're making Baltimore look like the best team in NFL history today and the Ravens aren't all that good. Apparently good enough to finish with a winning record, though, since Stafford can't do anything against them, just like almost every time he goes up against a winning team.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 2:51 PM

Remember when Classy said the Lions/Falcons matchup was a preview of the NFC championship?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:18 PM

lol i figured the Lions would make it a game after I posted that.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:33 PM
posted by Heretic

They're making Baltimore look like the best team in NFL history today and the Ravens aren't all that good. Apparently good enough to finish with a winning record, though, since Stafford can't do anything against them, just like almost every time he goes up against a winning team.

Ravens defense is very good and their special teams are the best IMO...def kicking FG and punting 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:40 PM

Ravens play calling has been excellent the past few weeks

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:49 PM

Tucker from 51...center cut with 65 yard distance. The punter is fucking outstanding and throws well too.

if you can be guaranteed a college kicker will be what Justin Tucker is....I take him first round. He has been worth so many Ravens wins in his tenure. And he doesn’t do it in a division of turf fields or good weather.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:52 PM

Buffalo DB picked off Brady covering Gronk. Gronk after the DB is on the ground lunges his full body into him (and the DB was injured on the play) and doesn't get a penalty thrown against him. Okay..

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:54 PM

37-20 now. Suck it, classy!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:59 PM

Case Keenum has been MVP like the last few games. When they were 6-2 I looked ahead at their schedule and saw how tough it was...I predicted they would fall back pretty hard.

i was wrong and Keenum has been outsta

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 3:59 PM

Make that 44-20

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 4:02 PM

Man, the Chiefs are trying to give the Jets a TD here. A personal foul on a FG attempt to give them 1st and Goal from the 2. Jets can't score, but Chiefs hold on 3rd down to give the Jets 1st and Goal again.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 4:02 PM

Flacco and Bortles big week for them

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 4:04 PM

It took the Jets 9 plays inside the 5 yard line on this drive to finally score a TD. And of course I've got McCown and his 32 points on my bench.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 4:05 PM

Marcus Peters just chucked the ref's flag into the stands LOL

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 4:06 PM

LOL at this game.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 4:07 PM

Chiefs 3 penalties on this crucial defensive effort inside the 10....instead of down 2 with 4 min left they are down a TD with 2 min left

Then Chiefs DB launches refs flag into the stands...he gone

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 4:22 PM

Jets win. What a weird ending.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 5:08 PM

Browns have earned the lowest ranking...but I believe the Broncos are the worst team in the NFL

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 5:10 PM

Other than AFC West winner....if Steelers beat Bengals and since Ravens have tie breaker over Bills.....we basically know all the AFC playoffs teams with 4 games left

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 5:13 PM

Ingram with a beautiful 72 yard run

He and Kamara

NFC is legit

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 5:44 PM
posted by Ironman92

Other than AFC West winner....if Steelers beat Bengals and since Ravens have tie breaker over Bills.....we basically know all the AFC playoffs teams with 4 games left

The AFC West is hot garbage. Would not have expected that, I assumed the Raiders and Chiefs would be good to very good.