Impressed by the Trump administration part II

Home Forums Politics

gut

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 7:29 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Can't wait; it will be worse than the Ukraine phone call. Hilarious.

Sure, undermining confidence in our elections is no big deal.  That is, of course, what Russia was trying to do.

That call is sort of confirmation of many incredibly derogatory things we've heard about Trump over the past 4 years.  I listened to about 20 minutes of the call while watching football, and 90% of the time it's a Trump monologue rattling off every nonsensical conspiracy theory we've heard the past 2 months.

Really hard to listen to that call and not think Trump is unfit for office.  Maybe he's got syhphillis.

Spock

Tue, Jan 5, 2021 1:18 PM

Whatever CNN is reporting, I will auto default to the opposite narrative.  

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Jan 5, 2021 1:44 PM
posted by Spock

Whatever CNN is reporting, I will auto default to the opposite narrative.  

Ah, kind of like most everyone here with what you say.

Spock

Tue, Jan 5, 2021 5:11 PM
posted by Heretic

Ah, kind of like most everyone here with what you say.

I am right about 90% of the time....so I will go with that

Automatik

Tue, Jan 5, 2021 5:24 PM

jmog

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 7:37 AM
posted by Spock

I am right about 90% of the time....so I will go with that

With your propensity of being wrong with percentages, are you sure that isn’t 0.9% that you are right?

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 7:48 AM
posted by jmog

With your propensity of being wrong with percentages, are you sure that isn’t 0.9% that you are right?

0.9% still seems a bit high, though.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Fri, Apr 23, 2021 9:51 AM

Well, it looks like the 8th wonder of the world isn't going to be realized.  Stuff happens, but remember the people in Wisconsin holding the bag for this debacle - $230k per man, woman and child - next time we hear about the Republicans' "fiscal responsibility" traits.  

https://reason.com/2021/04/21/foxconn-finally-admits-it-wont-create-13000-jobs-in-wisconsin/

gut

Thu, Jun 3, 2021 1:46 PM

So the media is having great fun mocking Trump shutting down his blog.

Curiously, no one has pointed out how the "de-facto leader of the Republican Party" had less than 1000 shares of his blog and not many more visits.  Trump clearly remains tremendously popular....

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Jun 4, 2021 1:20 PM
posted by gut

So the media is having great fun mocking Trump shutting down his blog.

Curiously, no one has pointed out how the "de-facto leader of the Republican Party" had less than 1000 shares of his blog and not many more visits.  Trump clearly remains tremendously popular....

Actually, his low readership and the fact it was not liked by Rs was one of the main reasons why I read it was shutdown. So, not sure what you are talking about. Even the local news here in Columbus cited that as the main reason. 

Also, Trump is still the leader of the party as evident of all the Republicans that use his name to gain voters. Look at Josh Mandel here in Ohio as one example. He is likely to be the R to win the primary here for the open Senate seat. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Jul 19, 2021 12:54 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-lashed-open-championship-not-125034442.html

Former world leader spends weekend hilariously whining about how a golf major is not being held at one of his courses.

I rate it: A+, would read again. Simply because it was so over-the-top l'il bitch material that it came off more like something a parody account or satire site would write instead of something that's actually real.