In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Oct 26, 2019 3:05 PM

Total domination. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Oct 26, 2019 3:39 PM
posted by wildcats20

Total domination. 

It really was. Dobbins with a hell of a game and Chase is an absolute monster. 

Automatik

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 10:02 AM

People are signing a petition to change PSU noon start night. What a bunch of dorks. Night games are great, but I also love noon games.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 9:09 AM

Chase Young...see ya

wkfan

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 9:11 AM
posted by Ironman92

Chase Young...see ya

National Championship....see ya...all due to one selfish player.

slingshot4ever

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 9:24 AM

Chase Young doesn't make or break this team being able to win a NC

Automatik

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 9:38 AM
posted by wkfan

Let’s calm down...

Obviously just a post on a message board...

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 9:57 AM
posted by wkfan

Lol one haha

1000% he’s not the only one and every big school has some being paid illegally. Doesn’t make it ok though.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 10:07 AM

Automatik

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 10:24 AM

Glad he came out and addressed it immediatley.

kizer permanente

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 10:36 AM
posted by slingshot4ever

Chase Young doesn't make or break this team being able to win a NC

the best player on your team doesn't make or break your chance to win a NC?

slingshot4ever

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 12:01 PM
posted by kizer permanente

the best player on your team doesn't make or break your chance to win a NC?

Correct.  It is one player and it isn’t the QB.  You can replace a DE.  Hell, we won the NC with a 3rd string QB....

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 12:56 PM

That's true. Last year, the team's defense looked GREAT after its best player got injured and missed the rest of the year. I especially remember the way they shut down Maryland, utterly humiliating their offense, only allowing them something meager like 50+ points.

Lose an elite DL, it can affect the entire pass rush and run-stuffing scheme. Putting more work on the LBs to stop the backs and putting more pressure on the DBs to maintain coverage longer. Doubt it'll be a real issue this week and next, but if he's still gone by the final games of the regular season, it could definitely be a legit problem.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 1:14 PM

Is it weird to anyone else that this hasn’t become a crazy discussed issue yet? Like it was a big deal this morning, but has somewhat died down as the day has gone on. 

kizer permanente

Fri, Nov 8, 2019 1:45 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

Correct.  It is one player and it isn’t the QB.  You can replace a DE.  Hell, we won the NC with a 3rd string QB....

When your 1 player disrupts a game the way Chase Young does, it sure will impact your chances. Do you think the Niners are undefeated this year if Bosa isn't playing? When you have people like them, ultra rare talents who affect how a game is played because of their pass rush and ability to stop plays from happening... 1 player is a BIG deal.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 9, 2019 1:39 PM

A murder occurring today in Columbus. Reminder, Michigan only scored 31 offensive points all game, OSU goes into half up 42-0. How do you even set a spread vs Rutgers?

The Minny vs Penn st game is good.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Nov 9, 2019 2:05 PM
posted by iclfan2

A murder occurring today in Columbus. Reminder, Michigan only scored 31 offensive points all game, OSU goes into half up 42-0. How do you even set a spread vs Rutgers?

The Minny vs Penn st game is good.

Makes me wonder if someone related to the Maryland program ratted Chase Young out. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 9, 2019 2:17 PM
posted by wildcats20

Makes me wonder if someone related to the Maryland program ratted Chase Young out. 

I’ve seen that speculation on Twitter too, not sure how believable it is, but would make sense a little that the starters played so long. Lol Maryland lost a verbal recruit during halftime. 

Automatik

Wed, Nov 13, 2019 12:37 PM

Chase Young out for Rutgers, back for PSU. 

HOORAY!

slingshot4ever

Wed, Nov 13, 2019 3:18 PM

Good news! 

cat_lover

Wed, Nov 13, 2019 10:48 PM

Hearing some speculation that PSU's  James Franklin is the one the raised the question about Chase Young.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Nov 19, 2019 10:01 PM

Fans on twitter acting like all OSU fans will be at FOX pregame and not ESPN. I’m sure it‘ll be empty lol

slingshot4ever

Wed, Nov 20, 2019 4:24 PM

Fox will pass ESPN within the next 2 years in terms of ratings for the pre-game show.  I much prefer their discussions.