NFL Playoff Thread

Home Forums Sports

mhs95_06

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:19 PM

I think he rolled past the plane of the goal before a Raven touched him down!

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:22 PM

What a fucking awful call. And how is the ball a whole yard back?

mhs95_06

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:24 PM

Make up call for a terrible decision on review of the roll.

mhs95_06

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:25 PM

It will be overturned and Chargers will have to make a 4th down decision.

mhs95_06

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:29 PM

Chargers go for it on 4th down and win the game.

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:29 PM

Yes! This game should be a blowout. Chargers have been running a bitch ass red zone offense

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:33 PM

Jackson remains trash.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:37 PM

Harbaugh trying to get fired? How can you keep putting Jackson in??

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:38 PM
posted by Laley23

Jackson remains trash.

Bolts have exposed him and have written the book on defending "running back who occasionally tries to throw."

Crimson streak

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:38 PM
posted by Laley23

Jackson remains trash.

I never got why everyone was pimping him up. He’s terrible and can’t throw or read a defense for shit. I knew the chargers would destroy that offense today. They already seen that offense and basically just did what the browns did in the 4th qtr last week 

Crimson streak

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:40 PM

Phillip rivers is the best 😂😂

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:50 PM
posted by Crimson streak

I never got why everyone was pimping him up. He’s terrible and can’t throw or read a defense for shit. I knew the chargers would destroy that offense today. They already seen that offense and basically just did what the browns did in the 4th qtr last week 

Rats have an issue going forward. Seems like they were all in on Jackson and Flacco may be expendable. What now? Coach Jackson up and see if he can learn how to throw? Keep Flacco and reinsert him or go in a different QB direction?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:52 PM

Who was it that said Lamar is a good passer?  LOL. It's no shocker this is how is playing when he faces a defense that has seen him once before.   Literally every game he has 2-3 "good" passes to wide open WRs (opened up by the running game) and everyone is like " see he is a great passer LOL dumbass haters!!"

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 3:55 PM
posted by like_that

Who was it that said Lamar is a good passer?  LOL. It's no shocker this is how is playing when he faces a defense that has seen him once before.   Literally every game he has 2-3 "good" passes to wide open WRs (opened up by the running game) and everyone is like " see he is a great passer LOL dumbass haters!!"

Sounds like Deshaun down in Houston but he's a better passer. His guys have to be wide open or defenders can close in on his weak ass velocity throws.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:01 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Sounds like Deshaun down in Houston but he's a better passer. His guys have to be wide open or defenders can close in on his weak ass velocity throws.

Been saying this since last yr, Watson is a trash QB. Jackson is a trash QB.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:04 PM

That scramble and pass over top of James was crazy

....,.and so is SD db’s continuing to let Ravens behind them. Especially the TD to make it 23-10

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:06 PM

Chargers are trying their hardest to lose this game. 

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:06 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Been saying this since last yr, Watson is a trash QB. Jackson is a trash QB.

Those were my thoughts on him coming out of the draft except he's fared better than I anticipated.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:07 PM

If the dumbass defender touches crabtree instead of bitching the game would be over because it wasn’t a first. 

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:08 PM
posted by like_that

If the dumbass defender touches crabtree instead of bitching the game would be over because it wasn’t a first. 

Think that might be a TD after review.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:09 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Those were my thoughts on him coming out of the draft except he's fared better than I anticipated.

Give it time.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:10 PM

Jackson throwing back across his body was a horrible decision but the Chargers dumbass db didn’t punish him for it and now they’re only down 6. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:11 PM
posted by iclfan2

Jackson throwing back across his body was a horrible decision but the Chargers dumbass db didn’t punish him for it and now they’re only down 6. 

That was greatly athletic All-Pro safety Derwin James wasn’t it?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:12 PM

Onside and get two potential chances to get it back.....kick it deep and only 1 chance 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, Jan 6, 2019 4:13 PM

I don't watch Rivers often, but he doesn't appear to have a live arm to me. I know he has a weird side arm, but looks like he puts everything into his throws, reminiscent of Denver Manning.