Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 20, 2021 9:18 PM

Utah rising up

Hope they finish it off

bigorangebuck22

Sat, Nov 20, 2021 9:18 PM

Roast duck is on the Thanksgiving menu in Utah.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 20, 2021 9:39 PM

Far from over

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Nov 20, 2021 9:43 PM

That was an easy TD. Utah needs to keep pace or I'm not going to feel comfortable.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Nov 20, 2021 10:04 PM

I'm feeling pretty good now.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Nov 20, 2021 10:26 PM

This game is over.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 20, 2021 10:43 PM

Huge showing by Utah…good for them 

How will the committee make it interesting or talk-worthy….they gonna tout how close ND is to Cincy?

friendfromlowry

Sun, Nov 21, 2021 12:43 AM

So another huge game on the line for Harbaugh and Michigan next week vs OSU. I bet he loses by 50, and there goes the Big10 championship and playoffs.

gut

Sun, Nov 21, 2021 2:54 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

So another huge game on the line for Harbaugh and Michigan next week vs OSU. I bet he loses by 50, and there goes the Big10 championship and playoffs.

The law of averages says he's due....But, yeah, I'm making a more realistic prediction of OSU by 30.

We may only be a few years away from MSU being a bigger rivalry than Michigan.  I really don't give a shit - Harbaugh is a cunt, just like his brother.

Fletch

Sun, Nov 21, 2021 8:35 AM

Since they ducked us last year,  maybe osu can hang both years points on them.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sun, Nov 21, 2021 8:39 AM
posted by Fletch

Since they ducked us last year,  maybe osu can hang both years points on them.

Agreed

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Nov 21, 2021 10:04 AM
posted by Ironman92

Huge showing by Utah…good for them 

How will the committee make it interesting or talk-worthy….they gonna tout how close ND is to Cincy?

They'll put Michigan in ahead of UC this week.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sun, Nov 21, 2021 12:39 PM
posted by justincredible

They'll put Michigan in ahead of UC this week.

Doesn’t matter.  Either Ohio State or Michigan (more likely) will be out of the four next week.  

Verbal Kint

Mon, Nov 22, 2021 1:13 PM

Question should be if Georgia beats Alabama as expected, will it be Alabama or ND at 4?

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Nov 22, 2021 1:23 PM
posted by Verbal Kint

Question should be if Georgia beats Alabama as expected, will it be Alabama or ND at 4?

Should be ND. Bama has the better loss, but pretty negligible (Georgia and Cincy), slightly better win (for now) with Ole Miss over Wisconsin and have MSST on there, though Purdue is likely very close to 25th as well for ND.

Ultimately I think the resumes are really similar but think the end would be Bama losing to A&M while ND didn't have another loss and has looked (albeit vs trash) very good the last month.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Nov 22, 2021 1:24 PM

Really though, if Oklahoma St wins out, they will probably nab the 4th spot. ND gets left out with no conference championship and Bama gets left out for the 2nd loss + no conference championship.

Verbal Kint

Mon, Nov 22, 2021 1:25 PM
posted by Laley23

Should be ND. Bama has the better loss, but pretty negligible (Georgia and Cincy), slightly better win (for now) with Ole Miss over Wisconsin and have MSST on there, though Purdue is likely very close to 25th as well for ND.

Ultimately I think the resumes are really similar but think the end would be Bama losing to A&M while ND didn't have another loss and has looked (albeit vs trash) very good the last month.

I was curious, went to 538, they predict that it would be Oklahoma State at 4 instead of ND or Ala

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Nov 22, 2021 1:29 PM
posted by Verbal Kint

I was curious, went to 538, they predict that it would be Oklahoma State at 4 instead of ND or Ala

Haha yep. See my post above!

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Nov 24, 2021 9:46 AM

UC finally gets into the top 4 where they belong.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Wed, Nov 24, 2021 10:50 AM
posted by justincredible

UC finally gets into the top 4 where they belong.

Very happy for Fickell.  He's an outstanding guy.  Wherever he ends up in the long run - they'll be lucky to have him.  Maybe he'll be at UC long term...

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 3:42 PM

Well, that was unexpected…

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 4:43 PM

Michigan was nearly perfect in execution and easily won the LOS

Day coming out of half down 1 with the ball……you defer to the second half because you are going to have stuff ready for a big TD to keep that momentum….then run 3 plays and punt? Awful….killed their chdnces

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Sad to lose to Michigan. But they played great and earned the win. Michigan I as bound to win sooner or later. Maybe we can rattle of 8 in a row again. 

17-3 in last 20 years. 

Go Bucks!

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 5:42 PM

Alabama having a rough go of it against Auburn.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 6:19 PM
posted by justincredible

Alabama having a rough go of it against Auburn.

They just got an insanely beneficial call that kept Auburn from having ball 1st down near midfield with clock ticking….instead called a flop holding call that at no point resembled holding….backed them up to the 10