QuakerOats

Mon, Mar 7, 2022 1:41 PM

Missed that part; what did she do? 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Mar 7, 2022 4:16 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Missed that part; what did she do? 

Lol she was just so happy and proud…it was sweet but she just took him from the interview and took over and then randomly started calling out for the caddy and others.

QuakerOats

Tue, Mar 8, 2022 10:35 AM

Who do y'all like in The Players ? 

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Mar 8, 2022 11:16 AM
posted by QuakerOats

Who do y'all like in The Players ? 

Morikawa, Fitzpatrick are the 2 off my head.

QuakerOats

Tue, Mar 8, 2022 1:28 PM

I took Morikawa in Tier 1; Horschel in 2; Im in 3; Scott in 4; Garcia in 5; Woodland in 6. 

Can still edit. 

QuakerOats

Fri, Mar 11, 2022 10:30 AM

Looks like the weather will be playing havoc all weekend at The Players .......... after the rains the heavy winds set in and much cooler temps

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 1:57 PM

20 mile hour winds are winning at the Players

Proof? Justin Rose just slammed his club to the ground.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 3:53 PM

And Justin Rose just flew the green by 30 yards and deep into the water

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 7:00 PM

Too bad one of the best tournaments of the year is relegated to a mockery of the sport and a completely unfair advantage for half the players. 

PGA fucked this up so badly.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 11:29 PM
posted by Laley23

Too bad one of the best tournaments of the year is relegated to a mockery of the sport and a completely unfair advantage for half the players. 

What did they do?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 11:29 PM
posted by Laley23

What did they do?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Mar 12, 2022 11:34 PM

Never mind….just saw the mess on SC

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 12:07 AM

What happened?

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 10:24 AM
posted by justincredible

What happened?

Drum roll…..

It was windy.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 2:49 PM
posted by justincredible

What happened?

At 2:45 on this Sunday….they haven’t finished the 2nd round. Weather has been abysmal and 35 mile an hour winds trying to navigate the difficult water holes had top end players just laughing at what was happening. #17  the tee box blocked off by a grandstand and flag on green blocked some as well but ball high in air was causing balls to miss target by HUGE distances. What I saw from Justin Rose alone was enough to know it wasn’t fair. Many players never had to deal with it due to all the delays and their tee times snd leaderboard placement.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 2:49 PM
posted by justincredible

What happened?

At 2:45 on this Sunday….they haven’t finished the 2nd round. Weather has been abysmal and 35 mile an hour winds trying to navigate the difficult water holes had top end players just laughing at what was happening. #17  the tee box blocked off by a grandstand and flag on green blocked some as well but ball high in air was causing balls to miss target by HUGE distances. What I saw from Justin Rose alone was enough to know it wasn’t fair. Many players never had to deal with it due to all the delays and their tee times snd leaderboard placement.

Fletch

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 4:11 PM

Big boys gonna score it up

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 8:41 PM

The problem was they KNEW weather was there, they KNEW they wouldn’t get a full day in, they KNEW they wouldn’t even get 3 days in over 4 days. This was always destined to be a Tuesday finish. 

…yet, they sent them out. First wave gets thru with IDEAL scoring of slight rain and wet greens. Then the weather shifts…they try to power through essentially downpours for second wave. They get maybe 6 holes in. Then they try on Friday morning to finish, and it’s almost worse + wind. Then they played yesterday in laughable conditions, before darkness.

Meanwhile, wave 1 still hasn’t gone back out for round 2 until today…in once again, the perfect scoring conditions. 

I haven’t confirmed, but of the 70ish players making the cut, I’d bet 55+ were wave 1. It was so unfair and they just didn’t care. The smart and fair thing to do was delay round 1 when weather turned until this am. Then just have a Monday and Tuesday. 

I mean, they very likely may end up with Tuesday finish anyway…yet eliminated half the field with ridiculously unfair playing conditions compared to counterpoints. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Mar 20, 2022 6:50 PM

Sam Burns runs in a long putt on the 2nd playoff hole to go back to back years winning the Valspar

QuakerOats

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 1:58 PM

Tiger going to tee it up next week?

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 3:00 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Tiger going to tee it up next week?

It'd be a ratings bonanza for the already best tournament of the year (TV wise).  I'd like to see it happen.  

He's damn lucky to be alive and to have not had any legal trouble as the result of his wreck.  

QuakerOats

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 3:36 PM

Would be pretty amazing.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 4:13 PM

He's playing if his leg/body responded well from that walk yesterday. Only reason for him to do a scouting round, imo.

QuakerOats

Mon, Apr 4, 2022 12:20 PM

He says it's a game-time decision. 

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Apr 4, 2022 12:22 PM
posted by QuakerOats

He says it's a game-time decision. 

He's onto his 3rd practice round in like 4 days. Unless he completely breaks down in the next 3 days, he is tee'ing it up.