2022 NFL Offseason thread

Home Forums Sports

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:19 AM

Now THAT would make Miami an instant SB contender. 

BR1986FB

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:22 AM
posted by justincredible

Now THAT would make Miami an instant SB contender. 

As if the AFC doesn't have enough stud QB's

BR1986FB

Sun, Mar 27, 2022 1:04 PM

LOL, idiot...

BR1986FB

Tue, Mar 29, 2022 1:48 PM

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 9:10 PM

Arians retiring for a front office gig, Todd Bowles to take over as HC. Bowles was a solid dude, I hope he can find success in TB.

gut

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 9:19 PM
posted by justincredible

Arians retiring for a front office gig, Todd Bowles to take over as HC. Bowles was a solid dude, I hope he can find success in TB.

Interesting that they passed over Leftwich for a failed former HC, especially when the trend has been to promote/hire OC's.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 9:21 PM
posted by gut

Interesting that they passed over Leftwich for a failed former HC, especially when the trend has been to promote/hire OC's.

While I'm glad to see Bowles get a second chance with a decent org, I'm also interested to see what Leftwich can do as a HC. I was really hoping he'd get the JAX job.

gut

Wed, Mar 30, 2022 9:33 PM
posted by justincredible
 I was really hoping he'd get the JAX job.

Supposedly took himself out of the running because he didn't like the GM.  I guess good for him being selective, but I would have thought Lawrence would be too hard to pass on.

Makes you wonder if that was driven, partly, by knowing Arians was moving on and he thought he would get the TB job.

BR1986FB

Thu, Mar 31, 2022 7:47 AM
posted by justincredible

While I'm glad to see Bowles get a second chance with a decent org, I'm also interested to see what Leftwich can do as a HC. I was really hoping he'd get the JAX job.

Very selfless move by Arians, setting Bowles up not to fail. Unless TB12 falls off a cliff, this should definitely bolster Bowles' resume.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Mar 31, 2022 9:30 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Very selfless move by Arians, setting Bowles up not to fail. Unless TB12 falls off a cliff, this should definitely bolster Bowles' resume.

I highly doubt Arians went out on his own. It’s no secret Brady doesn’t get along with him…retire, unretire, Arians gone…

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Mar 31, 2022 7:58 PM

Maybe that was his decrease in production …..or why he’ll weigh 310 lbs in 5 years

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Mar 31, 2022 8:11 PM

970 yards and 12 TDs. I'll take that decline.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Mar 31, 2022 9:46 PM

Pete Carroll was his reason for decline.

I also don’t believe for a second someone with that body only eats 1 meal a day. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Thu, Mar 31, 2022 9:57 PM
posted by Laley23

Pete Carroll was his reason for decline.

I also don’t believe for a second someone with that body only eats 1 meal a day. 

Or eat candy like a small child with no supervision and access to unlimited candy.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Mar 31, 2022 10:45 PM
posted by Heretic

Or eat candy like a small child with no supervision and access to unlimited candy.

Unless he means the bit sized bags…

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Apr 1, 2022 3:42 PM

Oh, Antonio...

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Apr 1, 2022 4:55 PM

Also Antonio: I need ankle surgery, but I'm not going to do that until I'm signed because it's a lot of work to go through if I'm not getting a contract.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Apr 1, 2022 9:55 PM

Tomorrow is the annual off-season event where Kaepernick throws some passes for scouts, they all pass on him again, rinse and repeat. 

Automatik

Sat, Apr 9, 2022 11:06 AM

Dwayne Haskins passed away. Hit by a car in South Florida.

Damn. RIP. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Apr 9, 2022 11:09 AM
posted by Automatik

Dwayne Haskins passed away. Hit by a car in South Florida.

Damn. RIP. 

And Adam Schefter is getting lit up for this unnecessary shade

sportchampps

Sat, Apr 9, 2022 11:18 AM

What an asshole to post he was struggling about his death

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Apr 9, 2022 11:31 AM

Schefter is so concerned about being quick with context — though correct — he doesn’t think about what he actually posts sometimes.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Apr 9, 2022 12:35 PM
posted by Laley23

Schefter is so concerned about being quick with context — though correct — he doesn’t think about what he actually posts sometimes.

Then, delete after 2 min, make another and include an apology

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Apr 9, 2022 2:00 PM

Early report of details are just awful, as expected but paints an uncomfortable picture

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sat, Apr 9, 2022 2:12 PM
posted by Ironman92

Early report of details are just awful, as expected but paints an uncomfortable picture

Elaborate