justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:34 AM

LOL. 

kizer permanente

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:42 AM
posted by justincredible

LOL. 

there's no way they offered that. For Deebo? 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:45 AM
posted by kizer permanente

there's no way they offered that. For Deebo? 

If they did I would become a Bengals fan exclusively starting tomorrow.

brutus161

The Navy Guy

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:46 AM
posted by justincredible

LOL. 

If that's real, I'm referring to John Lynch as Sonny Weaver Jr. from here on out. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:46 AM

IMO, if they give up #10, that should be it, and they should probably be getting back a day 3 pick.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:49 AM

Wilson/London/Williams/Olave/Burks (at #10) and Moore > Deebo alone.

kizer permanente

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:05 PM
posted by justincredible

IMO, if they give up #10, that should be it, and they should probably be getting back a day 3 pick.

I wouldn't even give #10 for Deebo.  I'm not sure when WR's value got so crazy. Deebo's really good but he's not even elite.  I'm not giving a low first round for him. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:08 PM

I wouldn't even give #10 for Deebo.  I'm not sure when WR's value got so crazy. Deebo's really good but he's not even elite.  I'm not giving a low first round for him. 

Ideally they can get him for #35 or #38 and #69 and Niners fans can cry about it.

kizer permanente

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:09 PM
posted by justincredible

Ideally they can get him for #35 or #38 and #69 and Niners fans can cry about it.

That's more reasonable. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:11 PM

Although, losing the 69th pick would suck. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:18 PM

Exactly. No offense to Justin but the Jets aren't one player away. They'd be better off keeping that draft capital and grooming one of these younger WR's while their QB is still on his rookie deal.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:45 PM

Why would I be offended? I'm okay going with a rookie WR, but given their cap situation and his playmaking ability and familiarity with the system, Deebo would be a fantastic playmaker for Zach.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 12:55 PM

I agree with you in that I don't want to trade a bunch of picks for Deebo.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 1:09 PM

WRs are becoming so good and there are rookies every year making the jump. They aren't to RB level, yet, but I am probably not taking one in the top-5 and maybe not top-10 anymore. There are just too many of them. I feel every team has at least 1 WR would you could argue has Pro-Bowl capabilities entering the year.

BR1986FB

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 1:09 PM
posted by justincredible

Why would I be offended? I'm okay going with a rookie WR, but given their cap situation and his playmaking ability and familiarity with the system, Deebo would be a fantastic playmaker for Zach.

Didn't want you to think I was taking a swipe at the Jets, as I've "been there, done that" as a Browns fan.

Automatik

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 1:15 PM

Stellar insight from unemployed Le'veon Bell regarding "Debo" 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 1:20 PM
posted by Automatik

Stellar insight from unemployed Le'veon Bell regarding "Debo" 

No, I bet they make it seem like they didn't need Debo [sic] and the backup is just as good.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 1:21 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Didn't want you to think I was taking a swipe at the Jets, as I've "been there, done that" as a Browns fan.

Ain't nobody out there that can shit on the Jets more than I can.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 7:49 PM

BR1986FB

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 8:05 PM
posted by justincredible

Lions gonna Lions if they take him at 2.

sportchampps

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:12 PM
posted by Laley23

WRs are becoming so good and there are rookies every year making the jump. They aren't to RB level, yet, but I am probably not taking one in the top-5 and maybe not top-10 anymore. There are just too many of them. I feel every team has at least 1 WR would you could argue has Pro-Bowl capabilities entering the year.

I get what your saying but we saw what Chase met to the Bengals last year. I wouldn’t want anyone else with that pick a year later. 

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Apr 27, 2022 11:32 PM
posted by sportchampps

I get what your saying but we saw what Chase met to the Bengals last year. I wouldn’t want anyone else with that pick a year later. 

He was unreal. But Bengals were not world beaters. They got hot at the perfect time. 

Point being - I legit feel like Amari Cooper for the Browns is a great player…and he maybe the 25th best WR in the league? Maybe. Where does Keenan Allen rank? Etc. And we have 4 (at least) studs coming in again. It’s not about getting one of these guys anymore — you need 2. And they are everywhere. 

Cincy has Higgins and Chase with Boyd being a great 3rd. 

Maybe needing 2 makes them more valuable, but even still, they are just everywhere.

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Thu, Apr 28, 2022 8:56 AM
posted by Laley23

He was unreal. But Bengals were not world beaters. They got hot at the perfect time. 

Point being - I legit feel like Amari Cooper for the Browns is a great player…and he maybe the 25th best WR in the league? Maybe. Where does Keenan Allen rank? Etc. And we have 4 (at least) studs coming in again. It’s not about getting one of these guys anymore — you need 2. And they are everywhere. 

Cincy has Higgins and Chase with Boyd being a great 3rd. 

Maybe needing 2 makes them more valuable, but even still, they are just everywhere.

yeah, but cooper at $23,000,000/yr is insane when you could've had a rookie deal with equal productivity. Miami is similarly hamstringing themselves with Tyreke's contract. but they have so much draft capital in the qb rich draft next year that they had to give Tua every chance to make it work so that way they know what the plan needs to be next draft.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Apr 28, 2022 9:38 AM

It's finally here. The speculation can finally stop. Can't wait until 8pm.

queencitybuckeye

Thu, Apr 28, 2022 9:52 AM

As a tangent to the WR discussion, if you're inclined to want one of the top-rated receivers for your team, who's your pick?