2020 Browns

Home Forums Sports

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 11:07 PM

If you're going to play a vanilla defense, at least have them take time off the fucking clock when they score for fucks sake.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 11:39 PM

Let's FUCKING GO!  Get fucked Pittsburgh and your rapist QB!

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 11:41 PM

Wow!

That’s all I can say right now.  

And I’m having a shot right now. 

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 11:46 PM

MOTHER F#CKING YEAH BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 11:50 PM

And you know what’s great to me?

Bitonio gets to be in a play off game. 

Here we come, Chiefs. 

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 12:10 AM
posted by BRF

And you know what’s great to me?

Bitonio gets to be in a play off game. 

Here we come, Chiefs. 

Will he be off the protocol by then? Ward & Stefanski should be back.

Early prediction: Browns-76 Chiefs-75 (in regulation)

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 2:22 AM

I am running on about 1.5 hours of sleep and I am still jacked.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 8:17 AM
posted by like_that

Haha. Worth it though. Tell those Eyetalians, "Here we go Brownies, here we go!  Woof. Woof!"

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 8:20 AM

Congrats guys. Browns fans deserved this great feeling.

My team is done and I always just root for the better team to win the rest of the way. If the Browns are outplaying the Chiefs....then I’ll be pulling for them to win and vice versa. I will root that when/if the Browns lose that there isn’t a “happening” involved. Cleveland fans have had enough of that.

Good Luck the rest of the way.

If the line can keep BM from getting hit, sacked, pressured they can keep this going.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 8:42 AM
posted by like_that

!!!. That was amazing

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 9:01 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Haha. Worth it though. Tell those Eyetalians, "Here we go Brownies, here we go!  Woof. Woof!"

Exactly what I said, "worth it." I feel like I have a drunken hangover (don't drink) from sleep deprivation.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 9:31 AM

OMG there are some great videos out there. As Baker runs down the tunnel some guys says "there's the man" and Baker says "the Browns is the Browns, baby" and Jarvis has one mocking one of Juju's TikTok dance videos and I'm pretty sure at the end he calls him "p#ssy."

And for much of the bashing that John Dorsey took, it was a lot of the guys he brought in (Baker, Chubb, Hunt & Jarvis) who made the biggest impacts on offense last night.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 10:54 AM
posted by Ironman92

Congrats guys. Browns fans deserved this great feeling.

My team is done and I always just root for the better team to win the rest of the way. If the Browns are outplaying the Chiefs....then I’ll be pulling for them to win and vice versa. I will root that when/if the Browns lose that there isn’t a “happening” involved. Cleveland fans have had enough of that.

Good Luck the rest of the way.

If the line can keep BM from getting hit, sacked, pressured they can keep this going.

I'm surprised that it wasn't brought up here during the game but WTF was Tomlin thinking when he punted on that 4th & 1? I know the ball was barely on Pittsburgh's side of the field but the Browns had shown no signs of stopping them. Besides the first play of the game defensive TD to set the tone, I think that may have been one of the biggest (non) plays of the game.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 11:11 AM

I’m still running on an adrenaline high. Fuck yes.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 11:12 AM
posted by BR1986FB

And for much of the bashing that John Dorsey took, it was a lot of the guys he brought in (Baker, Chubb, Hunt & Jarvis) who made the biggest impacts on offense last night.

Next will be the two teams Dorsey built and got run out of time before seeing it happen. The man can build an NFL roster as good as anyone.

Baker turning his hat backwards before the media portion was probably my favorite little jab that anyone did

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 11:17 AM
posted by Laley23

Next will be the two teams Dorsey built and got run out of time before seeing it happen. The man can build an NFL roster as good as anyone.

Baker turning his hat backwards before the media portion was probably my favorite little jab that anyone did

I seriously wouldn't sleep on the Browns going into KC. Granted the defense is a sieve but they can score with anyone. I thought before that game last night they were going to hang 40 on Pittsburgh after doing it to Baltimore. 

Juju just can't shut his hole and it motivated them. Even Chubb said so after the game.

KC's fans think this will be a laugher. I just hope someone from the Chiefs opens their mouth and gives them some bulletin board material.

BRF

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 11:27 AM
posted by BR1986FB

I'm surprised that it wasn't brought up here during the game but WTF was Tomlin thinking when he punted on that 4th & 1? 

It was definitely a wtf moment for me.  

Feeling a little “fuzzy” today, but happy!

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 11:59 AM
posted by BR1986FB
I'm surprised that it wasn't brought up here during the game but WTF was Tomlin thinking when he punted on that 4th & 1? I know the ball was barely on Pittsburgh's side of the field but the Browns had shown no signs of stopping them. Besides the first play of the game defensive TD to set the tone, I think that may have been one of the biggest (non) plays of the game.

That's what I was wondering. The horrible start might have been near impossible (or all the way there) to logically come back from, but they were putting themselves in a position to at least make it look like a possibility before doing that. Seems that was a trend this weekend -- coaches going conservative at bad times and getting burnt by doing so. Just seemed like a weak move, regardless of how blah the running game is and how much they've struggled this year with getting one yard. Seems that was the point in time where you have to say "fuck it" and go for it. You don't get it, odds are you're not winning; but by not going for it, you're essentially handing over the momentum and it'll be back to being an uphill climb to try to stay alive.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 12:08 PM
posted by BR1986FB

It wasn’t real meant to be from my perspective. Snap gift 7 points in first 15 seconds. Steelers LB core not great and not good tacklers on running plays. DB’s safeties aren’t bad for passing plays but struggle tackling as well. BM never got hit lol. That’s Pittsburgh’s game. Ben oddly shook since about week 6 or 7.

Tomlin not a great in game guy. More rah rah. Overall a pretty fair coach but not elite. 4th and 1...time management, strategy. He seems more special team than QB if that makes any sense.

Other than for a few weeks once the Steelers were figured to reach the playoffs and lose in round 1....for several weeks from T-giving on they weren’t a top 15 team or really very close. 

sportchampps

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 12:58 PM

Browns 100% need Ward back next week 

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 1:16 PM
posted by sportchampps

Browns 100% need Ward back next week 

They should be getting just about everyone back. Just hope Conklin's issue isn't lingering.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 4:52 PM

What a dipshit...

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, text that says '"' GAT GATO "Bad loss, but the Browns are going to get clapped next week so it's all good." CHASE CLAYPOOL via Tik Tok Live'

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 4:54 PM
posted by BR1986FB

What a dipshit...

Image may contain: 1 person, playing a sport, text that says '"' GAT GATO "Bad loss, but the Browns are going to get clapped next week so it's all good." CHASE CLAYPOOL via Tik Tok Live'

Why are you looking at Steelers stuff?