2020 Browns

Home Forums Sports

slingshot4ever

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 5:18 PM

Will make a win that much sweeter!

BR1986FB

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 6:30 AM

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports, text that says 'TOM WITHERS Steelers S 19 THEY'RE STILL THE SAME BROWNS TEAMS PLAY EVERY YEAR. THINK THEY'RE NAMELESS GRAY FACES. THEY HAVE A COUPLE GOOD PLAYERS ON THEIR TEAM, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY... THE BROWNS IS THE BROWNS. JUJU SMITH-SCHUSTER ON FACING THE BROWNS IN THE PLAYOFFS ON SUNDAY'

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 2:08 PM

Browns still waiting to see if they can practice today. One positive test today but it was from an assistant OL coach who was already considered a close contact a week ago, so he wouldn't have been around anyone for awhile. 

Looks like they can finally practice this afternoon.

cat_lover

Fri, Jan 8, 2021 8:30 PM

In my best Carrie Underwood voice "been waitin 18 years for Sunday Night oooooooooooooo"

GO BROWNS!!

BR1986FB

Sat, Jan 9, 2021 2:12 AM
posted by Laley23
I bet Teller wouldve gotten the 2nd G spot if he played 16 games. Nelson was a lock, though.

No doubt. He was PFF's #1 rated guard for most of the season, I believe. Also there was an error in my post. It was 3 out of 5 OL, not 2.

Speaking of Conklin, he missed today's practice with an "illness" that Stefanski couldn't specify. Something to keep an eye on.

PFT has Stefanski as their Coach of the Year...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/08/coach-of-the-year-kevin-stefanski/

GOONx19

An exceptional poster.

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 12:08 PM

Happy playoff morning, fellas! Go Browns!

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 3:04 PM

Browns fans:  How are you feeling about this game?

Me:  I'm skeptical and going to prep for heartbreak.

Go Browns!

cat_lover

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 3:22 PM

I'm optimistic!! I haven't watched my team play in the playoffs for 18 years,so I'm going all in!!

GO BROWNS!!

Al Bundy

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 3:46 PM
posted by BRF

Go Browns!

I'd feel a lot better with Bitonio. I hope that we run the ball and force Ben to make mistakes.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 3:57 PM

Good Luck today guys. Rooting for the winner to be healthy to have a chance to knock off the the next opponent (Bills/Chiefs)

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 5:07 PM
posted by BRF

Not confident. But let’s start drinking (or continue drinking)! Hope Baker balls out

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 7:29 PM
posted by BRF

Go Browns!

As mentioned, it's going to be tough without Bitonio but if they pull it off it will add to the lore of Baker Mayfield, assuming he's a big factor. He needs a huge game but it's concerning that Heyward will be over Bitonio's replacement, Michael Dunn? Plus Pittsburgh's getting healthier with Vince Williams returning.

One thing that's interesting is that, if they do win, this could be the beginning of the end for Pittsburgh. I know it's been said many times but the salary cap is supposed to drop drastically next year, the Steelers have 18 FA's, including Watt & TikTok Juju, who'd be the #4 WR on the Browns roster (think they'll let him walk). If Roethlisberger returns (I'm skeptical a lot of their fans even want him to) is he going to take another pay cut, in likely, his last year?

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:25 PM

Hopefully this story is good luck:

My wife is in another room.  I excitedly explain to her that the Steelers hiked the ball over the qb’s head and the Browns recovered it in the end zone for a touchdown!

My wife: You act like I know what you’re talking about. 

LOL

Go Browns!

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:29 PM

Hell of a start. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:33 PM

Pittsburgh’s HOFers playing well lol

If you guys do win I seriously want it to be a blowout....none of this heroic close heart attack shit. You guys can’t take it and I don’t want it.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:44 PM

Holy crap!  21-0 ten minutes in. Go Brownies!!!

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:44 PM

I just told my wife to stay in the same position she is sitting and don’t move. 

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:56 PM

Parkey with his 5th kick off of the quarter.  

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:59 PM

Wow. What a start. NO LEAD IS SAFE!!!

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 9:56 PM

Halftime and I ask.........Can we hold on?

Can we keep the pedal to the metal?

Can we not ease up on D?

Go Browns!

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 9:59 PM

Hang on for the 2nd half. I can't forget that Dallas game earlier in the year.  No lead safe. For as bad as Pittsburgh was in the 1st half, I expect them to be as good in the 2nd. Browns need to get points on this opening drive and preferably eat about 7-8 minutes off the clock.

BRF

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 10:01 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Browns need to get points on this opening drive and preferably eat about 7-8 minutes off the clock.

Eating clock is going to be huge. 

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Jan 10, 2021 10:09 PM

Smart offensive plays (pick ups first, easy throws and runs). No prevent. Do that Pittsburgh basically has to score every possession.