2020 Browns

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 6, 2020 7:04 PM
posted by gut

Pretty crazy....as of right this moment, PIT could very possibly end-up 13-3, and the 5th seed.

I'm sure it won't play out that way, but would not be surprising to see at least 4 teams in the AFC all 12-4 or better.  Imagine if there were TWO wildcard teams at 12-4.

Other than the word “very” I agree

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Dec 6, 2020 7:06 PM

That was the most stressful easy win ever. Fucking hate the browns. 

gut

Sun, Dec 6, 2020 7:13 PM
posted by Ironman92

Other than the word “very” I agree

I'd like to think otherwise, but the loss of Bush and Dupree is going to add-up.  On the road against BUF and CLE, and IND is no given.  Even WAS has been playing well of late.

Sure, they won't lose all 4 of those, and probably not even 3.  But I'd give it about 10% chance of finishing 13-3.

BR1986FB

Sun, Dec 6, 2020 8:47 PM

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 6, 2020 8:55 PM
posted by gut

I'd like to think otherwise, but the loss of Bush and Dupree is going to add-up.  On the road against BUF and CLE, and IND is no given.  Even WAS has been playing well of late.

Sure, they won't lose all 4 of those, and probably not even 3.  But I'd give it about 10% chance of finishing 13-3.

10% isn’t “very” it’s “possibly”

Plus Browns have to roll off victorious in the final 4 games.

Steelers seem pretty focused even if not playing great of late. The Dupree loss is huge.

Need to play well tomorrow and get a win and try to get back into a normal routine. How many weeks they going to go without having a Sunday-Sunday game....or 3 Sundays in a row?

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 6, 2020 9:12 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Beautiful. 

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Dec 6, 2020 10:34 PM

My guess is either if the NFC East games will be SNF if they are for division. But may not play out that way. Could easily see no SNF game week 17 this season.

Al Bundy

Mon, Dec 7, 2020 1:28 AM
posted by Laley23

My guess is either if the NFC East games will be SNF if they are for division. But may not play out that way. Could easily see no SNF game week 17 this season.

It's hard to imagine that NBC would be ok with that.

Al Bundy

Mon, Dec 7, 2020 1:30 AM
posted by gut

Pretty crazy....as of right this moment, PIT could very possibly end-up 13-3, and the 5th seed.

I'm sure it won't play out that way, but would not be surprising to see at least 4 teams in the AFC all 12-4 or better.  Imagine if there were TWO wildcard teams at 12-4.

Unless the Steelers lose to the Bengals, they would still have a 13-3 tiebreaker over the Browns based upon division record. 

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Dec 7, 2020 11:27 AM
posted by Al Bundy

It's hard to imagine that NBC would be ok with that.

They don’t get a game unless it has implications for the playoffs regardless of earlier day outcomes. Similar to World Cup games being all played at the same time for the final group match.

I think it was 3 years ago they didn’t get one. And they’d absolutely love an NFC East matchup. Ratings monsters with basically all those teams.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Dec 7, 2020 11:52 AM

Actually just peaked at the Week 17 games. Depending on how it plays out, Pittsburgh at Cleveland would be mighty enticing I think. Pittsburgh is a top 3 draw, historic franchises and a love/hate Baker. 

Do we know what the tiebreaker is between Pittsburgh and KC? If KC wins it, would need Pittsburgh unbeaten. If Steelers own it, need them to lose one.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 12:08 PM

Giants - Browns will be SNF in 2 weeks.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 12:13 PM
posted by Laley23

Actually just peaked at the Week 17 games. Depending on how it plays out, Pittsburgh at Cleveland would be mighty enticing I think. Pittsburgh is a top 3 draw, historic franchises and a love/hate Baker. 

Do we know what the tiebreaker is between Pittsburgh and KC? If KC wins it, would need Pittsburgh unbeaten. If Steelers own it, need them to lose one.

Steelers tiebreaker winner with conference record

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 12:33 PM
posted by Laley23

Giants - Browns will be SNF in 2 weeks.

First time since SNF started in 2006 that Dallas has been flexed out. Not surprised though. 

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 12:48 PM
posted by wildcats20

First time since SNF started in 2006 that Dallas has been flexed out. Not surprised though. 

I’m kinda surprised. Dallas is technically still alive, but with Covid they need to make these calls a little earlier and Dallas may not be alive week 15. 

Also helps swapping the top draw for a top-3 draw. 

Verbal Kint

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 1:06 PM

89% as of now, 95% with win over the lolJets

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 6:46 PM

A Browns/NFL Trivia Question......

Who was the NFL's all time leading rusher until Jim Brown broke the record?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 7:09 PM
posted by Verbal Kint

89% as of now, 95% with win over the lolJets

Every game matters and gotta play well to win any of them.....but barring several key injuries in the first half of this game, the Browns are 100% a playoff team. Hell they might peak perfectly and be the team most likely to beat KC

BRF

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 8:07 PM
posted by Gardens35

A Browns/NFL Trivia Question......

Who was the NFL's all time leading rusher until Jim Brown broke the record?

I’m going to guess Joe Perry.  

Now I’m going to look it up.

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 11:52 PM
posted by BRF

I’m going to guess Joe Perry.  

Now I’m going to look it up.

Excellent!

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 11:53 PM

9723 yards.

gut

Mon, Dec 14, 2020 12:43 AM

PIT in a downward spiral, and Mike Tomlin is a very mediocre HC.

Good chance IND beats PIT, which means if CLE beats BAL then that Wk17 game could very well decide the division.

Unlike any other year, home field might not matter much.  And so people are saying to just throw it in, rest the team and focus on fixing what's broken.  It's not that crazy....

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Dec 14, 2020 7:49 PM

Haven’t been this pumped for a game in forever. LFG!

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Dec 14, 2020 8:25 PM

Well that was impressive. 

mhs95_06

Mon, Dec 14, 2020 8:31 PM

Why is defensive holding added on to the end of the run?