2022-23 NFL Playoffs thread

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 6:12 PM
posted by gut

I tend to root for the underdog when my team isn't in.  But MIA really isn't anywhere near as good as BUF and it's a 3-horse race in the AFC.

Besides, we already get to see a long-shot next weekend with a legit QB in JAX, playing with house money.

Yeah I want to see the better matchup and game but I also want the coach to be able to get a play in before 45 seconds in this case….I don’t know how game ends but terrible clock management

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 7:19 PM

Browns fans….I feel you like this Giants squad, maybe not to advance any further, just their makeup?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 7:43 PM

Why the fuck are they hurrying up with 2:20 from the 46????

Trying to give Giants a chance if they do tie it up or take lead? Crazy. No need.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 7:50 PM

Good win by the Giants. Daboll definitely one of many in COY discussion

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 8:09 PM
posted by Ironman92

3rd and a foot and 3:22 on the clock…clock running, short injury and clock reset and ran down to 2:27 and couldn’t get a play off!!!! Horrid coaching! Inexcusable.

Bills win

Saw a picture of the Fins HC vaping on the sidelines while he was calling plays. Was getting a lot of shit for that on the web. 

Was listening to the end of that game, which may have been the longest regulation game I can ever remember, while I was lifting in my garage and Ross Tucker (announcer/former player) was losing his shit on all of the delay of games. Especially the one that was 4th and less than a yard and pushed it back to 4th & 6. Like you said "inexcusable" along with having to burn all of their timeouts with more than 4 minutes left.

BR1986FB

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 8:11 PM
posted by Ironman92

Good win by the Giants. Daboll definitely one of many in COY discussion

Glad to see the fraud Vikings gone from the playoffs.

So far, all of these, except for the Niners/Seahawks game have been really goo/close games and even that one was good for a half.

Now watch the Bengals boat race the Rats.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 8:51 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Saw a picture of the Fins HC vaping on the sidelines while he was calling plays. Was getting a lot of shit for that on the web. 

Was listening to the end of that game, which may have been the longest regulation game I can ever remember, while I was lifting in my garage and Ross Tucker (announcer/former player) was losing his shit on all of the delay of games. Especially the one that was 4th and less than a yard and pushed it back to 4th & 6. Like you said "inexcusable" along with having to burn all of their timeouts with more than 4 minutes left.

I saw it on Twitter but didn’t realize he was actually vaping. What in the actual fuck???

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 8:51 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Glad to see the fraud Vikings gone from the playoffs.

So far, all of these, except for the Niners/Seahawks game have been really goo/close games and even that one was good for a half.

Now watch the Bengals boat race the Rats.

Yeah 2 good games today….smells like a boring game now

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 9:53 PM

My Bengals fans are nervous but this looks like the 49ers/Seahawks….good coach and made plays but the last quarter snd a half the superior team flexed their muscles.

I say they still cover fairly easily.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 10:41 PM

That was the craziest play call. Just run it 4x and lead by 7…Bengals were gassed. Insane trying to do that instead of sneaking normal with backs pushing you in.

I cannot believe Harbaugh did such a risky play against this team ….they’ll win big now. It was coming down to it had Ravens just continued down the girls.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 11:02 PM

And now a timeout??? 2:40 with 3 timeouts is forever.

Now if Ravens somehow tie it Bengals will have an extra 40 seconds

I just never get it

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 11:17 PM

Harbaugh…man alive

Ravens players had enough going for the huge upset. I would believe if Huntley did that dumbass play on his own. Guessing we’d had OT had Harbaugh not turned cute 1st goal on 2 1/2

friendfromlowry

Sun, Jan 15, 2023 11:27 PM

About what I expected. It wasn’t going to be easy. Not super confident  about next week but we’ll see. 

Not sure what Harbaugh was doing with that time management. 

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 7:23 AM

Listening to the national broadcast (CBS Radio) on the drive in and the one guy had a parlay (10 different items) and he got all of them except for Joe Mixon getting 40 yards rushing. Mixon ended up with 39 and had a run called back that would've put him over 40. The guy bet $65 and would've won $2000 had the Bengals decided to try to run out the clock instead of slinging it all over the yard.

BR1986FB

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 8:28 AM

No photo description available.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 12:13 PM

Heh, both Harbaughs lost their final game of the year due to a fumble that was returned the length of the field for a score by the other team.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 10:14 PM

This game is bad.

Brady looks awful. Tampa’s defense can’t do anything. Dallas’s kicker has missed FOUR extra points. 

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 10:17 PM

Troy Aikman hates bad football. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 10:53 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

This game is bad.

Brady looks awful. Tampa’s defense can’t do anything. Dallas’s kicker has missed FOUR extra points. 

Not sure Tampa was a top 20 team

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 11:02 PM
posted by Ironman92

Not sure Tampa was a top 20 team

It’s almost like shitty teams from shitty divisions shouldn’t automatically get in just because. This game would have been infinitely more fun with Detroit. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jan 16, 2023 11:06 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

It’s almost like shitty teams from shitty divisions shouldn’t automatically get in just because. This game would have been infinitely more fun with Detroit. 

Conference deemed shitty when going winless vs an AFC team that failed to make the playoffs.

BR1986FB

Tue, Jan 17, 2023 7:26 AM

Not bad. Picked every winner although the points weren't that close. Changed my mind on the Bengals/Rats game after Mr. "it's ALL about ME gettin' paid, NOT my team" decided to sit for the Rats.

BR1986FB

Tue, Jan 17, 2023 9:09 AM

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Jan 17, 2023 4:33 PM

Holy crap 😂😂😂….best one yet by a bit. I had to rewind it on one part because I laughed so hard I missed the next 2 jokes. This is so good lol.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Jan 17, 2023 9:48 PM

Off topic but I loved these….Cheater start in the finals but he still would’ve won. Oh and Willie Gault was in the record setting 4x1 with Carl Lewis and a 1983 World Champion….Woodson could scoot