Recovering Pothead

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 9:12 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Who’d you use to get tickets?

Vivid Seats. Had to call in. 

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 9:46 AM
posted by Laley23

Will anyone watch the Final Four if its Purdue, Arkansas, Houston, literally anyone but Kansas from the Midwest??

I love to watch Houston and Arkansas play, so I wouldn't mind. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 10:18 AM

I could do without another UNC - Duke matchup but I know I’m in the minority. I’ll watch whatever. I kind of like watching Purdue.

What would be weird is if the final is like Iowa State vs Arkansas. These would supposedly be the two best teams? 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 10:32 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

I love to watch Houston and Arkansas play, so I wouldn't mind. 

Same. I just meant as a country, those ratings would be dreadful.

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 10:32 AM

Give me UNC-Duke in the Final Four, UNC ends Ks career. All is right in the world.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:27 AM

Give me anyone beating Duke, the more quickly the better. My bracket had Texas Tech do it, but that fucking didn't happen, so I'll be cheering on Arkansas Saturday.

Also agree on Houston. Fuck what the nation wants to watch, the way they out-hustle everyone on the boards and just outplay teams is fun as hell for me to watch.

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:55 AM
posted by Heretic

Give me anyone beating Duke, the more quickly the better. My bracket had Texas Tech do it, but that fucking didn't happen, so I'll be cheering on Arkansas Saturday.

Also agree on Houston. Fuck what the nation wants to watch, the way they out-hustle everyone on the boards and just outplay teams is fun as hell for me to watch.

I love it, and I love Sampson teams. I am bittersweet watching them though knowing that Indiana NAILED that hire, and likely would have a title by now maybe more. Instead, they "had" to fire him for things that were legal like 2 years later. And we had to suffer through Crean (though Crean was sneaky good, all things considered) and Archie...UGH.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 12:35 PM
posted by Laley23

Give me UNC-Duke in the Final Four, UNC ends Ks career. All is right in the world.

Or K walks it off…..two very popular scripts there

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 12:53 PM
posted by Ironman92

Or K walks it off…..two very popular scripts there

No. K cannot walk it off. He's to much of a narcissist lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 8:04 PM

Providence is not liking the new shooting environment

superman

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 9:17 PM

Officials not liking St. Peter's

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 9:25 PM

Crazy. Elite Eight for St. Peter's.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 9:26 PM

Saint Peters is winning the championship 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 9:34 PM

Saint Peters is winning the championship 

I'm here for it.

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 9:51 PM

Saint Peter’s could lose the next round and I still think this is the greatest/craziest run ever. Nova actually winning title, and over Ewing, is only one I think tops it.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:35 PM
posted by Laley23

Saint Peter’s could lose the next round and I still think this is the greatest/craziest run ever. Nova actually winning title, and over Ewing, is only one I think tops it.

VCU Final 4 was crazy

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:35 PM

Duke/UNC Final 4

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:49 PM

UCLA….allowing hot Love to get shots off, up 3 late……they gone now

superman

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:51 PM
posted by Ironman92

UCLA….allowing hot Love to get shots off, up 3 late……they gone now

Good effort. Didn't work.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:57 PM
posted by Ironman92

Duke/UNC Final 4

Someone fucks up, I bet Duke tomorrow. Can’t see Saint Peters upsetting UNC but it’d be fun. 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:59 PM
posted by Ironman92

VCU Final 4 was crazy

Solid. But not even the best mid major run. George Mason was better.

But Saint Peters already tops them. CAA and A-10 >>>>> MAAC. Really, not even close. Saint Peters was going to the CBI if they don’t eat Rick Pitino in the conference tournament. They are nowhere near a good team on paper or metrics. Yet, here they are.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Mar 26, 2022 12:02 AM

What’s more impressive, St Pt or UMBC over Virginia in 2018? If you vote UMBC, what would St Pt have to do to win you over? Final four?

friendfromlowry

Sat, Mar 26, 2022 12:05 AM

Off topic but why are there so many fucking AT&T commercials? Or Progressive. Who is sitting around thinking “hey I haven’t switched my auto insurance or phone carrier around in a while and that’s always fun to do!” 

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Mar 26, 2022 12:10 AM

What’s more impressive, St Pt or UMBC over Virginia in 2018? If you vote UMBC, what would St Pt have to do to win you over? Final four?

Saint Peters by far. Virginia was missing their best player, and it was 1 game.

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Mar 26, 2022 12:11 AM

I am here for UNC meeting Duke for the first time in the NCAAT /- and ending Ks career. How sweet would that be, and the best rivalry would be turned up that much more.