Home Forums Politics

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 3:52 PM

Wait, I like Hunter Biden now?

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 5:49 PM

I don't like Hunter Biden. But, I also don't dislike him.

Who among us wouldn't take the opportunity to be rich, simply because you existed - when the sum total of hardships in life was the act of cashing checks? The fact is that Hunter Biden's life is the downward spiral that is common amongst many people, rich or poor, famous or obscure. Life has dealt him aces and he played them. No, I'm not angry about that. 

His father, on the other hand...

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 8:13 PM

Why/How is it that poor, uneducated black men still have to continue registering with the selective service when dems screech that it is racist to require them to have an ID?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 9:03 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Why/How is it that poor, uneducated black men still have to continue registering with the selective service when dems screech that it is racist to require them to have an ID?

They’re probly white supremacists

majorspark

Thu, Jun 1, 2023 11:27 PM
posted by justincredible

Grandpa?

Mom in my day.  Grandma just threatened us with the shits for eating strawberries out of her garden or apples out of her trees.

QuakerOats

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 11:31 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Uh huh in a Logan Roy voice. 

It seems a lot of the language used on here is very charged and borderline hateful. I live with the old rule, don't judge lest you be judged, so I have a very open mind on people, things, and perspectives. That is what gets me blasted on here as I at least try and understand where people come from. 

Seems like a lot of you live too much online, with all of your Twitter posts to justify your own points of view. 

I also doubt there is anything I could post on the topic that could change any of your minds. It does seem you are all set in your very narrow or lack of understanding way. 

I'm guessing none of you at all will be anywhere near any pride activities next month and that is a shame. 

Two things:    

The Lord gifted us a brain and a conscience for the precise purpose of making judgements.  If you live by the Golden Rule, all should be well.

Those who gave all in defending our freedom get just one day.  Those who served get just one day.  How is it that bombarding everyone for an entire month over sexual preferences came to be?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 12:27 PM

I’ll just say that who you’re attracted to is usually the least interesting thing about you. If you’re basing your entire personality around it I’m probably not interested in being your friend, but I’m not going to be a jerk to you. 

jmog

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 3:20 PM
posted by justincredible

I’ll just say that who you’re attracted to is usually the least interesting thing about you. If you’re basing your entire personality around it I’m probably not interested in being your friend, but I’m not going to be a jerk to you. 

Same feelings here. 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 5:59 PM

When parents get their boys circumcised, is that considered genital mutilation? Why or why not?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Jun 2, 2023 7:52 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

When parents get their boys circumcised, is that considered genital mutilation? Why or why not?

No. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Jun 4, 2023 1:17 PM

The most vocal never know what the fuck they're talking about.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Jun 4, 2023 3:22 PM
posted by justincredible

The most vocal never know what the fuck they're talking about.

Lol they’re designed to kill people… no shit bruh. The lefts lack of knowledge on guns is funny every time. Also why you can’t ever give them an inch. They just want full bans. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 12:58 PM

Wonder which law he broke? 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 1:45 PM

Twitter link

Thankfully this wasn't a man and a woman. That would be indecent.

I removed the tweet preview and provided a link instead, since there is a bare male ass in the preview image. 

Further context: It was from a supposedly family friendly parade in LA (local news broadcast it, afaik). Two guys in the bed of a truck, leather-clad, one guy whipping another's bare ass.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 5:03 PM
posted by justincredible

Twitter link

Thankfully this wasn't a man and a woman. That would be indecent.

I removed the tweet preview and provided a link instead, since there is a bare male ass in the preview image. 

Further context: It was from a supposedly family friendly parade in LA (local news broadcast it, afaik). Two guys in the bed of a truck, leather-clad, one guy whipping another's bare ass.

Friends of PTown I’m sure.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 5:17 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Friends of PTown I’m sure.

Lol beat me to it. It’s a shame most normal people don’t want to attend these perverted events. 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 6:22 PM

I think it's lazy parenting if you shelter your kids from nudity and kink. It's a parents duty to expose their children to that sort of thing at every opportunity, and they've got 30 days to do it. Kids should be taught to be accepting of the nudity and kink expression of strangers, that it's nothing to fear and to just talk to them if they are approached by people like that.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 7:31 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

I think it's lazy parenting if you shelter your kids from nudity and kink. It's a parents duty to expose their children to that sort of thing at every opportunity, and they've got 30 days to do it. Kids should be taught to be accepting of the nudity and kink expression of strangers, that it's nothing to fear and to just talk to them if they are approached by people like that.

You had me for a minute…. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 8:35 PM

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 8:43 PM

FYI, I think I’m going to lock this thread soon since it’s well over 400 pages now. It’s also a little unwieldy at times with multiple topics going at once. If you want to continue a discussion on a specific topic please create a more specific thread. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 8:44 PM
posted by justincredible

FYI, I think I’m going to lock this thread soon since it’s well over 400 pages now. It’s also a little unwieldy at times with multiple topics going at once. If you want to continue a discussion on a specific topic please create a more specific thread. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 8:46 PM

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 11:02 PM
posted by justincredible

No, you're not.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 6, 2023 11:03 PM

Shot

And chaser

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Jun 7, 2023 8:10 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

No, you're not.

I'm wrong in that it would be better to have 4 or 5 smaller threads with a specific topics instead of one massive 500 page thread? 

Interesting.