2018 Midterm predictions

Home Forums Politics

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 10, 2018 8:17 AM

Snipes put bad provisional ballots in with good ones. How the fuck is she still employed. If this were the other way around CNN would be burning the White House down. Nothing shows the hypocrisy in media until there is a huge dem scandal and it isn’t all over the place. In fact, people on twitter still defend the retards down in Broward.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article221452655.html

queencitybuckeye

Sat, Nov 10, 2018 10:50 AM

Do I understand correctly that the final results in Fla are due at noon?

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 6:34 AM

So Sherrod Brown is considering running for President in 2020. Interesting.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 7:16 AM

Somehow crazy Sinema won in Arizona. GOP with less seats gained in Senate. Abrams still being stupid in Georgia and media still underplaying how terrible Florida is. 

ptown_trojans_1

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 8:00 AM
posted by iclfan2

Somehow crazy Sinema won in Arizona. GOP with less seats gained in Senate. Abrams still being stupid in Georgia and media still underplaying how terrible Florida is. 

I think she was less crazy than McSally. But, it may not matter as it is possible McSally runs to take over McCain's seat in 2 years, or she could even be appointed to replace Kyle who is replacing McCain, come January. 

Abrams isn't being stupid, she is just going through her options. Given how close it is, I don't blame her for trying to draw it out. FL is a cluster of stupid as normal. I think people are reporting how bad it is. 

The Ds picked up a few more House seats over the last few days, pushing their gains to +38.

While the Rs should hold onto FL and should win the Miss runoff to have a gain of +2 in the Senate. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 10:47 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

I think she was less crazy than McSally. But, it may not matter as it is possible McSally runs to take over McCain's seat in 2 years, or she could even be appointed to replace Kyle who is replacing McCain, come January. 

Abrams isn't being stupid, she is just going through her options. Given how close it is, I don't blame her for trying to draw it out. FL is a cluster of stupid as normal. I think people are reporting how bad it is. 

The Ds picked up a few more House seats over the last few days, pushing their gains to +38.

While the Rs should hold onto FL and should win the Miss runoff to have a gain of +2 in the Senate. 

lolwut?

ptown_trojans_1

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 11:07 AM
posted by like_that

lolwut?

Obviously, the voters in AZ thought she was less crazy. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 11:12 AM

Obviously, the voters in AZ thought she was less crazy. 

An election result doesn't validate she is "less crazy."  

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 12:02 PM
posted by like_that

An election result doesn't validate she is "less crazy."  

I mean, Donald Trump is President. Hillary had her problems, and they were big problems, but Trump is CLEARLY higher up on the crazy spectrum.

Spock

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 12:19 PM
posted by justincredible

I mean, Donald Trump is President. Hillary had her problems, and they were big problems, but Trump is CLEARLY higher up on the crazy spectrum.

Crazy really????  He has been a multi-billion dollar, international business man for decades and he was nothing but revered.  Then you become president and you are a racist, nazi, crazy and anything else he has never been called.  

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 1:36 PM
posted by Spock

Crazy really????  He has been a multi-billion dollar, international business man for decades and he was nothing but revered.  Then you become president and you are a racist, nazi, crazy and anything else he has never been called.  

You realize that since 2016-1/2, he has earned his taglines?

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 1:41 PM
posted by Spock

You are a fucking clown.

QuakerOats

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 1:48 PM

I think she was less crazy than McSally.

So we’re good with folks joining the Taliban …….got it.

Spock

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 2:04 PM
posted by Heretic

You are a fucking clown.

dynamite drop in.  I guess attacking me proves you have nothing to add or you cant dispute what I posted.  #winning.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 2:12 PM
posted by justincredible

Exactly.  There are plenty of idiots who vote.  That's how we end up with people like Trump, Pelosi, Ocasio, Maxine, people in jail, and even dead people.

Spock

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 2:15 PM
posted by like_that

Exactly.  There are plenty of idiots who vote.  That's how we end up with people like Trump, Pelosi, Ocasio, Maxine, people in jail, and even dead people.

Agreed

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 3:04 PM
posted by Spock

dynamite drop in.  I guess attacking me proves you have nothing to add or you cant dispute what I posted.  #winning.

Or that you're not worth anything more than insults because you're a blind, nut-hugging partisan who seems to barely have even the most basic building blocks of knowledge and logic to support anything you say.

O-Trap

Chief Shenanigans Officer

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 3:15 PM
posted by Spock

He was never revered.  Don't mistake celebrity with admiration.  He's similar to Kanye.  Both were celebrities, treated as such, and were rightly ridiculed once they opened their mouths often enough to show themselves to be nuts.

His daddy gave him a nice sum and a company that was already growing and running, plus an example on building a thriving business.  What has he built from scratch?  His public image.

posted by like_that

Bingo.  Popularity is a better tool for a candidate than a sound strategy and a competent political acumen.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 3:24 PM
posted by Spock

Agreed

Interesting. You disagreed with my post, but agreed with the post that agreed with my post.

Spock

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 6:53 PM
posted by O-Trap

He was never revered.  Don't mistake celebrity with admiration.  He's similar to Kanye.  Both were celebrities, treated as such, and were rightly ridiculed once they opened their mouths often enough to show themselves to be nuts.

His daddy gave him a nice sum and a company that was already growing and running, plus an example on building a thriving business.  What has he built from scratch?  His public image.

posted by like_that

Bingo.  Popularity is a better tool for a candidate than a sound strategy and a competent political acumen.

Who cares if Daddy gave him money.....irrelevant.  Also, you can spew all this all the time about him but he was never called a racist or bigot, homophobe, nazi, crazy or anything else till he became prez.

O-Trap

Chief Shenanigans Officer

Tue, Nov 13, 2018 10:49 PM
posted by Spock

Who cares if Daddy gave him money.....irrelevant.  Also, you can spew all this all the time about him but he was never called a racist or bigot, homophobe, nazi, crazy or anything else till he became prez.

Nobody had any reason to.  His life hadn't been under the same microscope. 

Or is it surprising to you that there's a correlation between looking for more and finding more. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Nov 16, 2018 7:50 AM

Abrams isn't being stupid, she is just going through her options. Given how close it is, I don't blame her for trying to draw it out. 

She is being stupid. She should concede. Calling for another vote is absurd. I’m old enough to remember when not accepting election results was a threat to democracy. 

fish82

Fri, Nov 16, 2018 8:03 AM

Suing for a complete do-over of Election Day is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. It's probably for the best that a loon like Abrams lost...the people of GA should be breathing a sigh of relief. 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Fri, Nov 16, 2018 8:43 AM
posted by iclfan2

She is being stupid. She should concede. Calling for another vote is absurd. I’m old enough to remember when not accepting election results was a threat to democracy. 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Fri, Nov 16, 2018 8:43 AM
posted by iclfan2