So I’ll watch on a 13 inch screen and the NFL can fuck off

Lol you don’t have a streaming box?

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Sep 15, 2022 9:07 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol you don’t have a streaming box?

No.

I was wanting to flip back and forth from Chiefs game and Reds vs Chargers. TV has baseball game and laptop has football.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 15, 2022 9:52 PM

Hell of a TD catch there.

sportchampps

Fri, Sep 16, 2022 5:28 PM

Amazon Prime actually had a good pregame good announcers and a great feed. If they get the Sunday Ticket next year I will finally sign up for Prime. As for this year my nephew left his prime logged in when he visited so I just have to watch it outside the mancacd

gut

Sat, Sep 17, 2022 2:07 PM

If Amazon Prime got Sunday Ticket, that would be ridiculous.  I now order enough from Prime that the annual membership fee works for me, and Prime Video is just a bonus.

Can't imagine Sunday Ticket wouldn't have to be an additional premium, though.

What I do for the handful of games that I can't watch is switch my VPN to Germany and watch NFL Europe stream. (it's like $25 per game).

sportchampps

Sat, Sep 17, 2022 4:10 PM
posted by gut

If Amazon Prime got Sunday Ticket, that would be ridiculous.  I now order enough from Prime that the annual membership fee works for me, and Prime Video is just a bonus.

Can't imagine Sunday Ticket wouldn't have to be an additional premium, though.

What I do for the handful of games that I can't watch is switch my VPN to Germany and watch NFL Europe stream. (it's like $25 per game).

It will probably be Amazon or Apple TV. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Sep 17, 2022 4:28 PM
posted by sportchampps

It will probably be Amazon or Apple TV. 

This is my expectation. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Sep 17, 2022 7:25 PM

I hope it’s Amazon. Would definitely pay for an a la carte package. You can also easily stream games for free…. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 1:22 PM

What in the fucking fuck? Someone explain the rule to me because I’ve never ever seen that.

Steelers punt and he boomed it…Patriots returner went flying back to catch it (STUPIDLY) and ball goes off his hands on the 5 yard line and goes into the end zone….both he and Steelers bobbled the ball in the end zone and ball goes out of the end zone.

Pats ball on the 20??? WTF rule is that? Benefit the moron rule?

Now an 80 yard drive for a TD instead of a safety. Steelers should’ve recovered in the end zone….would it have even mattered?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 4:10 PM

Steelers vs Patriots breakdown:

They are the same team…Belichick led Pats made fewer mistakes and it was the difference. Neither have an offense and pretty disciplined on defense.

Pittsburgh dropped a ridiculously easy interception at midfield and after that muffed the punt return giving Pats the ball deep….difference in the game. Pats also muffed a punt but theirs went into end zone and wasn’t recovered so that’s all cool. Steelers probably win that game with Watt but they couldn’t get much pressure without. Trubisky spent whole game trying not to make mistakes…..this team needs him to try to make plays. The talk will gain steam.

Patriots staff and team a notch smarter than the Steelers staff and team. Clock running under 30 seconds in the half and Pats on the 45….3rd and 4, Steelers with no feel give up the deep and avoidable TD…cost them the game.

Steelers long receptions are for 9 yards and long runs are 4 yards. Their offense can’t afford any penalties or sacks. Kicker and punter both have cannons.

Both looked like 6 win teams to me…Belichick probably worth a couple wins.

gut

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 4:20 PM

Oh yeah.  PIT lucky as hell to escape with a win against CIN after FIVE turnovers.

Their defense, even with Watt, is overrated.  They still can't stop the run.  6 wins is pretty much on the money.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 4:34 PM

LOLts. 

gut

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 4:38 PM

Regardless of what CIN does this afternoon, PIT is in 1st place in the AFCN.

And, my gawd, worst PIT team I've seen in 35 years.

superman

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 5:58 PM

Flacco 18-3 vs the Browns in his career. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 6:28 PM

Bengals in the exact same game as last week…I think The Boyz won’t be able to survive though.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:11 PM

Trey Lance likely out for the season. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:26 PM

How you gonna let a guy named Cooper beat you?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:34 PM

Hell of an ending (to regulation) in Vegas. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:42 PM
posted by justincredible

Raiders got hosed. 4th and 4 and Murray scrambling for life and ref calls a nothing holding on a defender doing virtually nothing to the TE in back corner of end zone.

Some of these ridiculous games and come backs just seem scripted.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:50 PM
posted by Ironman92

Raiders got hosed. 4th and 4 and Murray scrambling for life and ref calls a nothing holding on a defender doing virtually nothing to the TE in back corner of end zone.

Some of these ridiculous games and come backs just seem scripted.

Yeah, definitely a weak call on that 4th down.

Also couldn't believe the Cards got a delay of game coming out of a Raiders TO on the 2PT.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:54 PM
posted by justincredible

Fixed it.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:54 PM

I don’t know why anyone ever fights for yardage when if you win the fight you gain a yard or two.

Possession seems more important 

Still sticking with that 4th and 4 call being garbage and all but scripted to be made

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 7:57 PM

Holy Shit did he celebrate and lose ball before goal line????

friendfromlowry

Sun, Sep 18, 2022 8:11 PM

Losing two weeks in a row by walkoff field goals. I am dead inside.