2022 NFL Draft

Home Forums Sports

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Mon, May 2, 2022 9:02 AM

hard for miami to do much with only 4 picks. but i like tindall, i wish the Ezukanma pick would've been an IOL or another LB and i really don't get the QB pick in the 7th with what this team is trying to do but whatever.

BR1986FB

Mon, May 2, 2022 9:10 AM

Miami's offense is pretty loaded now. Question mark is whether Tua will be able to capitalize on Hill's ability to stretch the field. It's pretty obvious he has that read option pass down but can he consistently hit the deep ball?

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, May 2, 2022 9:37 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Miami's offense is pretty loaded now. Question mark is whether Tua will be able to capitalize on Hill's ability to stretch the field. It's pretty obvious he has that read option pass down but can he consistently hit the deep ball?

He rated as one of  the best deep ball throwers in the NFL last year. He sucks at most everything else, though. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, May 2, 2022 9:48 AM

Give your team a draft grade.

Jets get an A from me.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, May 2, 2022 9:52 AM

kizer permanente

Mon, May 2, 2022 12:28 PM
posted by justincredible

Give your team a draft grade.

Jets get an A from me.

I'd give Cleveland a C+ or B-. I probably would have went after Pickens since he was still there instead of Bell later. Winfrey was a solid pick.  Emerson will be interesting to see how he does in the NFL. He has the size. Speed is ok.  We got a kicker like we needed. Hopefully he does well.  All in all they did fine I think. Baltimore outdrafted them as usual. 

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Mon, May 2, 2022 1:23 PM

Miami gets a D+ from me. like i said only 1 pick was used well in my eyes and 2 of them, Ezukanma and Thompson are essentially throw away picks. They need OL depth (particularly interior) and there were almost guaranteed upgrades to our current 53 available with the 4th round pick. As it stands now i don't know for sure that Ezukanma can make any meaningful impact.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, May 2, 2022 1:27 PM
posted by j_crazy

Miami gets a D+ from me. like i said only 1 pick was used well in my eyes and 2 of them, Ezukanma and Thompson are essentially throw away picks. They need OL depth (particularly interior) and there were almost guaranteed upgrades to our current 53 available with the 4th round pick. As it stands now i don't know for sure that Ezukanma can make any meaningful impact.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, May 2, 2022 2:27 PM

Steelers B

gut

Mon, May 2, 2022 2:41 PM
posted by Ironman92

Steelers B

Picks 2-4 really strong, and that's all you need from a single draft.  But I think Pickens is the only sure thing, so "B" is kind of optimistic for me.

Pickett's ceiling is Baker Mayfield.  Hopefully Trubisky has a rebirth and lives up to his pedigree.

BR1986FB

Mon, May 2, 2022 3:09 PM

Browns C- or D+

I'm actually intrigued more by some of the UDFA's they got than what they drafted. Isaiah Weston had better numbers than Christian Watson in 12 less games.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, May 2, 2022 8:34 PM
posted by gut

Picks 2-4 really strong, and that's all you need from a single draft.  But I think Pickens is the only sure thing, so "B" is kind of optimistic for me.

Pickett's ceiling is Baker Mayfield.  Hopefully Trubisky has a rebirth and lives up to his pedigree.

I was debating between B and B-

kizer permanente

Thu, May 5, 2022 9:37 PM

Signing his deal today. I’ve watched him since high school (him and my cousin have dated since freshman year). Good dude. Really glad for him. 

kizer permanente

Fri, May 20, 2022 4:43 PM

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, May 20, 2022 7:17 PM

Good stuff. I wish him well.