Mon, Jan 31, 2022 1:20 PM
posted by sportchampps

How many celebs who have never been a rams fan will suddenly show up

all of them

gut

Mon, Jan 31, 2022 3:28 PM
posted by Ironman92

$7000 is a lot

Back in 2005 when the PIT was playing in the SB in Detroit I thought about buying a ticket for myself and my dad...$1800 each was the cheapest I could find, and too rich for me back then.

A SB trip does seem like quite the fan experience, but $7k is too steep.  Two tickets, airfare, and 3 nights....that's gotta come out to $17k, easy.  I'd much rather spend that on an exotic vacation, and enjoy the SB on tv.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Jan 31, 2022 3:45 PM

I might be willing to shell out $500 for a Super Bowl ticket. $7500 is insane.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Jan 31, 2022 3:45 PM

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Mon, Jan 31, 2022 4:13 PM
posted by justincredible

I might be willing to shell out $500 for a Super Bowl ticket. $7500 is insane.

Too rich for my blood too.  But I can understand someone who is a real die hard doing it.  With the game in LA, it will be overrun with Hollywood types acting like they're hard core Rams fans even though they probably hadn't been aware there was a team until the last 3-4 weeks.  

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Jan 31, 2022 5:39 PM

I have no interest in going to a super bowl in person, if my team is in it. If Cleveland ever get there, doubtful, I’d much rather be in Cleveland around my people. The prices are dumb and the real fans aren’t there.

It seems like one of the most overrated sporting events for actual fans. 

sportchampps

Mon, Jan 31, 2022 6:49 PM

I would rather just do a big super bowl party in Vegas then spend the $7500 on a nosebleed plus all the extra expensives

BTW I looked today and saw one for $5800 in stubhub and wondered how much it would be with fees. It had an additional $1800 in fees. How the hell they can charge someone $1800 to sell one ticket is criminal 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Feb 3, 2022 1:20 PM

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Feb 5, 2022 3:30 PM

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 6, 2022 3:42 PM

1 minute Into the 2nd and 5 different QB’s have thrown an interception 

This product could not be worse.

superman

Sun, Feb 6, 2022 5:39 PM

The only thing worse than the "game" was LaFleur's coaching.  

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 6, 2022 6:12 PM

I watched for 5 minutes and saw 3 interceptions and no player went to the ground.

friendfromlowry

Sun, Feb 6, 2022 7:42 PM

The few highlights I’ve seen I can’t believe the final scores weren’t in the 200s. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 6, 2022 11:13 PM

Saw on Twitter instead of pro bowl they should have bottom two teams play each other and winner gets #1 pick

Flaws in that but could NOT be worse

thavoice

Thu, Feb 10, 2022 12:54 PM

You heard it here first.

McPherson will MISS the game winning/tying FG with under a minute in the game or OT.

Too much hype has come about his prowess that I believe he fails to deliver.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Feb 10, 2022 1:09 PM
posted by thavoice

You heard it here first.

McPherson will MISS the game winning/tying FG with under a minute in the game or OT.

Too much hype has come about his prowess that I believe he fails to deliver.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Feb 12, 2022 5:52 PM

Cincinnati was buzzing today. Went to Skyline for lunch at 1pm and it was slammed. Then went to OTR to grab Bengals sweatshirts at Homage and it was also slammed. Grabbed beers at a place nearby (Copper and Flame) and it was also packed with people wearing Bengals gear. Win or lose this has been great for the city.

superman

Sun, Feb 13, 2022 5:54 AM
posted by justincredible

Cincinnati was buzzing today. Went to Skyline for lunch at 1pm and it was slammed. Then went to OTR to grab Bengals sweatshirts at Homage and it was also slammed. Grabbed beers at a place nearby (Copper and Flame) and it was also packed with people wearing Bengals gear. Win or lose this has been great for the city.

I live within 2 miles of Jungle Jim's. It took me 30 minutes to get there.  

friendfromlowry

Sun, Feb 13, 2022 6:58 AM

I bet today will be even worse. I wonder how it compares to Christmas Eve or day before thanksgiving craziness. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Feb 13, 2022 9:45 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

I bet today will be even worse. I wonder how it compares to Christmas Eve or day before thanksgiving craziness. 

My sister runs the DSG in Lancaster (35 min from Burrowville) and she said she’s been busier this past week   than the madness of Black Friday.

No doubt Cincy is crazy.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Feb 13, 2022 10:37 AM
posted by superman

I live within 2 miles of Jungle Jim's. It took me 30 minutes to get there.  

We talked to a couple from NKY when we were at Copper & Flame and they said Party Source was an absolute shit show yesterday afternoon.