Home Forums Sports

slingshot4ever

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 11:47 AM

Galloway and Palmer both said OSU last night

superman

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 11:59 AM
posted by slingshot4ever

Galloway and Palmer both said OSU last night

Joey must have gotten a firm talking to. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 2:09 PM
posted by ppaw1999

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/shea-patterson-makes-perfect-sense-for-michigan-jim-harbaugh/ar-BBGlHJH?li=BBnb7Kz

I enjoy Ohio State beating Michigan every year but it would be nice to see Michigan be relevant again. I would just hate to see it under Harbaugh's watch. I hope Frost turns Nebraska around. The Big 10 West needs to be stronger.

Agreed that it would be better if Michigan won once in awhile.  I grew up in the 1970s and 1980s when the games were evenly split for the most part.  Those years were more fun - for this rivalry - because anything could happen.  Once Cooper came around, the whole thing became lopsided - first to them and now to us for the past 17 years.  When you beat a team every year, that is not called a rival; that's called Indiana.  

FatHobbit

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 8:10 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Agreed that it would be better if Michigan won once in awhile.  I grew up in the 1970s and 1980s when the games were evenly split for the most part.  Those years were more fun - for this rivalry - because anything could happen.  Once Cooper came around, the whole thing became lopsided - first to them and now to us for the past 17 years.  When you beat a team every year, that is not called a rival; that's called Indiana.  

Lol fuck Michigan winning. I went to OSU from 92-2000 and suffered through that shit. I want to beat them every year. I don't care if they are good or if they suck. I just want to beat them. I'm not looking for our current streak to end any time soon! 

ppaw1999

Fri, Dec 15, 2017 9:27 PM

Been watching the Div. 3 championship game. A real good defensive struggle. It's nice having Mount Union as a local college. Makes it fun watching them in the championship game most years.

FatHobbit

Thu, Dec 21, 2017 2:57 PM

Not sure where to put this, so i guess I'll leave it here. 

Amani Toomer has compared Harbaugh to Paris Hilton because he's famous for nothing. Lol

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Dec 22, 2017 2:58 PM

Ohio murdering whoever the fuck they're playing in whatever bowl they're playing in while I sit here thinking about what could have been if they didn't choke against Crackron and Buffalo. Which I guess would have either been playing a couple days ago against FAU like Crackron did or playing (I think) tomorrow against Appy State like Toledo will be. So I don't have to think that much. Good, it's Friday. Fuck it.

SportsAndLady

Fri, Dec 22, 2017 3:42 PM

Loving this beatdown. OU Usually comes out and stinks up the joint in their bowl games. Glad they destroyed an awful UAB team that was practically given the death penalty a few years ago. 

Go cats!!

Classyposter58

Sun, Dec 24, 2017 8:11 AM

Can’t believe how bad UT looked last night. App State fucked them up

Con_Alma

Sun, Dec 24, 2017 8:53 AM

The AAC is so much better than the MAC. 

Verbal Kint

Sun, Dec 24, 2017 7:44 PM
posted by Con_Alma

The AAC is so much better than the MAC. 

Well, yeah.  AAC is clearly the best G5 conference.  MWC & MAC are distance 2nd & 3rd.

Classyposter58

Sun, Dec 24, 2017 9:34 PM

Except that App State is in the Sun Belt lol. Really though UT either didn’t GAF or they really are that much slower. Looked like they got hit by a bus in that game

superman

Wed, Dec 27, 2017 10:25 PM

Richrod making Purdue look like a legit college football team.  

FatHobbit

Thu, Dec 28, 2017 6:01 AM
posted by superman

Richrod making Purdue look like a legit college football team.  

I never get tired of seeing Rich Rod lose! 

superman

Thu, Dec 28, 2017 6:36 AM
posted by FatHobbit

I never get tired of seeing Rich Rod lose! 

I don't either.  Which is ironic.  I should love him.  He destroyed scUM football. 

MontyBrunswick

Thu, Dec 28, 2017 12:12 PM
posted by superman

I don't either.  Which is ironic.  I should love him.  He destroyed scUM football. 

one could make the argument that he was fired too soon. his 08 team was completely depleted and he improved their record every year afterward. 

Brady hoke was a far worse coach imo

FatHobbit

Thu, Dec 28, 2017 5:26 PM
posted by MontyBrunswick

one could make the argument that he was fired too soon. his 08 team was completely depleted and he improved their record every year afterward. 

Brady hoke was a far worse coach imo

They went 3-9 (2-6) and were 10th in 08. I don't think you can blame that on being depleted. That's fucking terrible for Michigan. Then they went 5-7(1-7) and came in 10th again on 09. In 2010 they were 7-6 (3-5) and came in 7th. That's just fucking terrible to not be 50% in the big ten once in 3 years. 

cat_lover

Thu, Dec 28, 2017 8:01 PM

Hoke is a terrible coach but RichRod takes the cake because he went into a place and tried to reinvent the wheel when he didn't have too.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Dec 28, 2017 10:23 PM

I’ve never believed that bowl performances really show a conference’s strength...but the B1G is looking fairly impressive so far going 2-0 and Sparty dominating Wazzou. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 28, 2017 11:08 PM

Whoa....those two were flying on that TD. Love just enough speed

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Dec 29, 2017 12:24 AM

Glad ACC powers got credit for wins over Virginia as Virginia gets waxed 49-7 by Navy

thavoice

Fri, Dec 29, 2017 11:32 AM
posted by wildcats20

I’ve never believed that bowl performances really show a conference’s strength...but the B1G is looking fairly impressive so far going 2-0 and Sparty dominating Wazzou. 

Only when your favorite conference does well is when they consider the bowls a testament to how strong it is.

MontyBrunswick

Fri, Dec 29, 2017 2:46 PM
posted by FatHobbit

They went 3-9 (2-6) and were 10th in 08. I don't think you can blame that on being depleted. That's fucking terrible for Michigan. Then they went 5-7(1-7) and came in 10th again on 09. In 2010 they were 7-6 (3-5) and came in 7th. That's just fucking terrible to not be 50% in the big ten once in 3 years. 

The dive in record can be attributed to rich rod installing his spread system. Lloyd carr teams were built completely different