2017 random college football

Home Forums Sports

MontyBrunswick

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 3:54 PM
posted by Verbal Kint

I do not.  

1) He won't be able to scramble around in the pocket like that in the NFL.

2) Size.

He has heart and is a playmaker, does seem like a shithead, but he is 22, and most of us where at that age.

he has flashes of johnny manziel in terms of being a shithead. that didnt work out. 

MontyBrunswick

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 4:02 PM

todd mcshay being a douche and asking scott frost if he accepted the nebraska position at the end of the game. completely unnecessary. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 4:08 PM
posted by MontyBrunswick

todd mcshay being a douche and asking scott frost if he accepted the nebraska position at the end of the game. completely unnecessary. 

He had to ask it IMO per his boss. He apologetically asked him. He def did not want to.

Frost takes an 0-12 team and goes 12-0 two years later. Wow

Be nice to have Nebraska a big program again

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 4:38 PM

I think Auburn winning huge over Georgia would help Bama a tiny bit.

im going to hope Georgia can keep it fairly close so it def isn’t a factor

mhs95_06

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 5:10 PM
posted by Ironman92

I think Auburn winning huge over Georgia would help Bama a tiny bit.

im going to hope Georgia can keep it fairly close so it def isn’t a factor

That fumble and subsequent TD to tie it at 7 put your plan on track so far!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 5:11 PM

If Georgia beats Auburn and Bama gets an ounce of consideration I’m going to be ticked

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 5:19 PM

Ok, yeah I’m definitely rooting for Georgia to win...the more the better. Fuck Bama

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 5:46 PM

Crazy just 7 years ago Allie LaForce was a sideline reporter here at a Jackson varsity football game when she was with little gridiron glory while a college student at Ohio U

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 5:46 PM

Crazy just 7 years ago Allie LaForce was a sideline reporter here at a Jackson varsity football game when she was with little gridiron glory while a college student at Ohio U

SportsAndLady

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 6:03 PM

Why is the SEC and specifically these CBS SEC announcers so obsessed with the "jump pass"

It's like they giggle every time it might be coming and when it does they pretend it's the greatest play of all time

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 6:50 PM

This is definitely the most I’ve ever rooted for Georgia

Verbal Kint

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 7:04 PM

538 says now:

OSU 42%

Alabama 31%

For the 4th spot.

BoatShoes

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 7:07 PM

That TD by Georgia is #GameOverManGameOver - which I think is better for the Bucks. Also can't believe Allie LaForce lived in the town next to mine and I never even attempted to shoot her a creepy AOL message lol. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 7:07 PM

I love this beatdown...unless Auburn comes back and looks great to make this close....Bama is out IMO

keep piling on Georgia....love it—regardless of OSU winning/losing

Spock

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 7:30 PM

Lol at Auburn.  Them and Alabama have been over ranked all year

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 7:32 PM
posted by Verbal Kint

I do not.  

1) He won't be able to scramble around in the pocket like that in the NFL.

2) Size.

He has heart and is a playmaker, does seem like a shithead, but he is 22, and most of us where at that age.

I get the shithead concern, but size doesn't bother me much. I'm not so sure he won't be able to scramble in the NFL. Certainly it won't be as easy, but I can see him carving out a decent career with his skill set. 

Verbal Kint

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 7:57 PM
posted by justincredible

I get the shithead concern, but size doesn't bother me much. I'm not so sure he won't be able to scramble in the NFL. Certainly it won't be as easy, but I can see him carving out a decent career with his skill set. 

Decent, maybe, not overall #1 draft pick type carrer, which, if healty, Rosen could be.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 8:15 PM

Right. Jets will be picking in the 4-10 range. They need a QB, so I'm fine with then taking a chance on him. Seems like a better bet than Hackenberg.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Dec 2, 2017 11:47 PM

Miami really came back down to earth. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 1:27 AM

1. Clemson

2. Oklahoma

3. Georgia

4. OSU 

HitsRus

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 8:34 AM
posted by justincredible

I long for the day where the NCAA is no longer a thing.

ts1227

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 9:32 AM

Surprise surprise, all of the networks just saying the #4 team should come from where their money comes from. FOX was saying B1G champion all along last night, ESPN marched out their All-SEC team of Finebaum and Booger McFarland. Hell even Joey Galloway just said Bama (correction: Galloway said OSU)

Spock

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 9:55 AM

This ESPN show is painful to watch.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 10:28 AM

Yeah I turned that on for about 30 seconds before I had to turn it. What a fucking joke of a show. 

slingshot4ever

Sun, Dec 3, 2017 11:46 AM
posted by ts1227

Surprise surprise, all of the networks just saying the #4 team should come from where their money comes from. FOX was saying B1G champion all along last night, ESPN marched out their All-SEC team of Finebaum and Booger McFarland. Hell even Joey Galloway just said Bama.