NCAA Basketball 2022-23

Home Forums Sports

friendfromlowry

Sun, Apr 2, 2023 9:49 PM

They have to play four years of college??

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Apr 2, 2023 11:19 PM

I’ve watched Clark (from afar) for 2 years now. No question she talked shut the entire game on Reese. She had that coming, and she knows it, which is why she is being graceful about it. 

Best thing to happen to women college sports anyway. I am here for any and all petty taunting. It’s amazing. I wish we had more of it in all levels of sport. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 10:11 PM

UConn is crazy good but have been sloppy in transition the last 2 minutes and keeping SDSU within reason

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 10:13 PM

Bad last 3 min…SDSU lucky not down 18

Still doable…but UConn is the better team

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 10:17 PM

UConn had what? A bad 5 game stretch? They really rope-a-doped America into thinking we didn’t have a great, all time team in our hands this year. 

But SDSU is used to games like this. If they get it under 5 or something similar with 6 to play, I know SDSU will handle the nerves. I don’t know if UConn will. But I also think it’s more likely UConn is up 30 by then.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 10:47 PM

UConn missing dunks and layups going to keep this within reach

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 11:21 PM

UConn nothing on offense this half outside of Hawkins and struggling with pressure on the ball

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 11:29 PM

SDSU got the pressure they needed. UConn hadn’t been in a real battle all tournament. They went on a 9-0 run when it was cut to 5, and yeah. That was impressive.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 11:41 PM

That was some tournament by UConn. Impressive

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Apr 3, 2023 11:52 PM
posted by Ironman92

Is it me or is the one side WAAAAAY tougher with what’s left? I’m sure you’ll disagree and maybe greatly with my rankings of teams left….but I don’t see how the two side are even with what’s left.

1. Alabama 

2. Texas

3. Houston

4. UCLA

5. UConn 

6. Kansas St

7. Gonzaga

8. Xavier

9. Tennessee

10. SD State

11. Miami

12. Arkansas 

13. Michigan St

14. Creighton

15. Florida Atlantic

16. Princeton

Bama vs Texas 

Houston vs Kansas St

UCLA vs Tennessee 

UConn vs SD St

Gonzaga vs Michigan St

Xavier vs Creighton

Miami vs Florida Atlantic 

Arkansas vs Princeton

Betting lines would be interesting but I’d guess 6/8 or 7/8 would be with the right side of the bracket

I just realized my matchups in my scenario…..certainly got to see one of them

friendfromlowry

Mon, May 8, 2023 7:13 PM

Huggins taking a break from drunk driving to use homophobic slurs on the radio. Even Bill Cunningham seemed taken aback which is impressive.