Fantasy Football 2018

Home Forums Sports

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Sep 24, 2018 7:44 PM

Captain, D Jackson earns 1.5x points. But salary was multiplied by 1.5. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 7:54 AM

Week 4: Roethlisberger (at home) vs Baltimore or Brady (at home) vs Miami? I'm actually leaning towards Roethlisberger with Brady's WR situation. 

SportsAndLady

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:37 AM

I’d go roeth at home

BR1986FB

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:50 AM

Kind of what I was thinking. Pittsburgh's defense is pretty bad and I expect most of their games to be high scoring.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 6:28 PM

I need a kicker. I have Dan Bailey. But I don’t necessarily trust Minnesota anymore. The top available are McManus from Denver, Boswell from Pitt, and Vinatieri from Indy. 

I might just keep Bailey, but thinking about changing it up. 

SportsAndLady

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 6:39 PM
posted by wildcats20

I need a kicker. I have Dan Bailey. But I don’t necessarily trust Minnesota anymore. The top available are McManus from Denver, Boswell from Pitt, and Vinatieri from Indy. 

Why don't you trust Bailey? He's still a top 3 kicker for fantasy purposes, just didn't get to kick one FG vs Buffalo.

That being said, can't go wrong with McManus.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 7:03 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Why don't you trust Bailey? He's still a top 3 kicker for fantasy purposes, just didn't get to kick one FG vs Buffalo.

That being said, can't go wrong with McManus.

More that I don’t trust Minnesota. They were so bad against the Bills. I’ll probably keep him another week. Although, against the Rams isn’t exactly a great matchup. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:33 PM

May not be a bad matchup either as LA's defense could hold Minny to FG's?

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:39 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Week 4: Roethlisberger (at home) vs Baltimore or Brady (at home) vs Miami? I'm actually leaning towards Roethlisberger with Brady's WR situation. 

Ben has been good and like the new play calling but Baltimore knows Pittsburgh and will take away underneath, get pressure on him and force apick or two....Ben may get them deep to get some good yardage

Ben vs Ravens often leads to a 20-16 game which means not great fantasy numbers 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 8:41 PM
posted by wildcats20

Boswell 1/4 on FG and has missed an XP...poor conditions but still

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 10:33 PM

Bailey will be great. Cause Buffalo kicked their ass you don’t trust him?

friendfromlowry

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 11:25 AM

Anyone have any insight on this?

In our ESPN league, I was tied going into the final minute of the NE - Detroit game the other night. He had Chris Hogan who caught some garbage 15ish yard reception with <1 minute left. Since it's a PPR league, coupled with the yardage, he got about three points out of it and took the lead 112-109. All of our players were done so I figured he would end up winning by three. When I checked yesterday, he for some reason had three points deducted so we tied at 109, and I ended up winning because tiebreakers go to most bench points, which I had more of. 

I'm not complaining because he's a douche and has perpetually sucked in this (keeper) league for years. 

Iliketurtles

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 11:54 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Anyone have any insight on this?

In our ESPN league, I was tied going into the final minute of the NE - Detroit game the other night. He had Chris Hogan who caught some garbage 15ish yard reception with <1 minute left. Since it's a PPR league, coupled with the yardage, he got about three points out of it and took the lead 112-109. All of our players were done so I figured he would end up winning by three. When I checked yesterday, he for some reason had three points deducted so we tied at 109, and I ended up winning because tiebreakers go to most bench points, which I had more of. 

I'm not complaining because he's a douche and has perpetually sucked in this (keeper) league for years. 

Probably a few stat corrections that went your way. Most likely it was a reception that was ruled a lateral and maybe a fumble that was awarded to defense that was taken away. Also your league doesn't use decimal scoring? I'd be campaigning for that to be changed. 

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 11:58 AM

No decimal scoring is awful. But yeah, you got the better end of a stat correction. You’re league home should have those posted weekly somewhere.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 12:55 PM
posted by Laley23

Guys, join the OC DK league.

Reiterating this point. Join the Draft Kings league and take money from fellow chatterers.

Draft Kings league

Iliketurtles

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 7:15 PM
posted by justincredible

Reiterating this point. Join the Draft Kings league and take money from fellow chatterers.

Draft Kings league

I would but unfortunately I cannot.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Sep 26, 2018 8:33 PM
posted by Iliketurtles

I would but unfortunately I cannot.

Pourquoi?

Iliketurtles

Thu, Sep 27, 2018 12:55 PM
posted by Laley23

Pourquoi?

I live in Alabama.... the worst state for anything to do with gambling. Everything is banned here. It wouldn't surprise me if in 25 years gambling is still outlawed. 

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Sep 27, 2018 12:58 PM
posted by Iliketurtles

I live in Alabama.... the worst state for anything to do with gambling. Everything is banned here. It wouldn't surprise me if in 25 years gambling is still outlawed. 

Gotcha.

But there are simple ways around that. Download the add-on Hola for Firefox (or a similar program for other browsers). It’s basically a simple VPN. I think for DK, you can use Canada, but even selecting USA should eventually “land” you in a state that isn’t banned.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 12:17 PM

https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/60664289

Still time to join this week's contest. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 3:39 PM

The Bears have scored six touchdowns points but Jordan Howard only has three points is why I hate FF. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 3:45 PM

Damnit, I meant to join the DK today. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 7:16 PM

Would you trade Mixon for Bell, with news that Bell May be ready for week 8? Torn right now

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 9:27 PM

My wife in a Fantasy league with 11 guys from her office/district and she is 4-0 and none have been close at all. 

She’s debating between Rodgers at Detroit or Matt Ryan at Pittsburgh. I told her flip a coin. Rodgers is never a bad choice. I know Steelers defense sucks but not sure Ryan is great on the road and not sure Falcons won’t get up 17-3 a run a ton.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 12:42 PM

Join OC. Determined to get at least 6 in by the end of the year lol.