Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:10 PM

Haden

Congrats Ironman. 

Automatik

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:10 PM

Steelers win. Be happy Ironman.

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:12 PM

Steelers ball w/1:06 left, will Tomlin pass the ball, or kneel?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:12 PM

And ironic enough....Haden has dropped about 4 point blank, here you go interceptions, but catches that. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:13 PM

Browns played like shit, per usual

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:14 PM
posted by Ironman92

Atrocious call unless he got helmet

3 terrible calls went the Browns way today.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:15 PM

Good win. Nice job by Tomlin getting them ready and doing that with a 3rd string QB, back up center, 2nd string back.

I thought Browns lacked energy on defense for whatever reason. Never went deep during the main portion of the game. Way too vanilla for those dynamic weapons. Head scratching IMO.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:25 PM
posted by Gardens35

3 terrible calls went the Browns way today.

I was sweating them pretty good too. Steelers should’ve had a 15 yard penalty on Vince Williams but refs picked it up without explanation and Fouts was focusing on something that didn’t happen 

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:30 PM

You talking about the two handed shove in the back that sent the Browns player flying out of bounds when the ball was already dead?

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:34 PM
posted by Gardens35

You talking about the two handed shove in the back that sent the Browns player flying out of bounds when the ball was already dead?

Yes, I made mention when it happened and again in that post. Neither announcer even noticed it.

Gardens35

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:40 PM

Yep, lol. Fouts caught Hunt holding or something on that play.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:49 PM
posted by Gardens35

Yep, lol. Fouts caught Hunt holding or something on that play.

Said he late hit...but replay showed him like touching the back of a Steelers player during the end of the play. Not sure Steelers guy could feel it. Fouts struggles. Refs weren’t very good but have seen much worse.

kizer permanente

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 4:53 PM

Unfortunately this is Baker. He doesn’t suck but he’s never going to be better than this. He’ll be good enough to win some games but never good enough to make the team win games.  That last drive highlighted all of his issues. 

BRF

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 5:56 PM

I’m thankful to be at home and have alcohol available. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 6:09 PM
posted by BRF

Haden

Congrats Ironman. 

He’s had his ups and downs. He was great shutting down Cooper Kupp but he’s dropped several picks, missed a lot of tackles and has been toasted too much. Last year I forgot we had him. He was good today and a big moment for him personally.

Browns must run the table to have a shot now, including a repeat performance against the best team in football. Will be interesting to see if Freddie can hold it all together. I’m not sure he can. Kareem Hunt needs more touches, so does Chubb and OBJ.

This is the first Browns team I’ve enjoyed watching since those late 80’s teams. Browns were not exciting today and a good bit self inflicted. Strangely I enjoy watching the fucking Ravens this year too 🤦🏻‍♂️

thavoice

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 6:24 PM

Thought we tried to outCleveland the Browns with some of the play calls  but a great win.  This team with a 7-5 record is unfathomable.    Didn't see any fights but some drunk j/o was chirping at my brother, that would a ended badly the the drunk.    

May finish 7-9 but was good to take care of the breons 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 7:02 PM
posted by thavoice

Thought we tried to outCleveland the Browns with some of the play calls  but a great win.  This team with a 7-5 record is unfathomable.    Didn't see any fights but some drunk j/o was chirping at my brother, that would a ended badly the the drunk.    

May finish 7-9 but was good to take care of the breons 

R u drunj?

thavoice

Sun, Dec 1, 2019 8:27 PM
posted by Ironman92

R u drunj?

Eye wish.  Getting more tame at my old age with a 4 hr trip.   11 browns friends near Indiana made the trip and were confident ha.  Gotta see the Tix my brother gets us, front row of club on the 45.....really spoils ya

BRF

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:29 AM

I think we might need a well check on BR. 

Automatik

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:45 AM

Beckham "wants out."

I'd be opening the door immediately.

BRF

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:57 AM

Also, Chris Smith released. 

gut

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 10:25 PM
posted by Automatik

Beckham "wants out."

I'd be opening the door immediately.

They weren't the first, but Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown definitely aren't the last guys to pull that stunt and might actually be the start of a new trend.

This might be very interesting for the next CBA, and be a major sticking point in a deal.  Antonio Brown wants to tear up his contract and become a free agent 1-2 years after a fat extension.  Bell decides he's not going to play on the franchise tag.  That's really bad for the league, Brown especially.

Minkah Fitzpatrick wanted off the Dolphins, but as far as I know didn't veto any trades or make it contingent on a new contract.  Maybe OBJ will be the same, but he was disgruntled in NY and now CLE.  He definitely looks like he's going to become another Antonio Brown.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Dec 5, 2019 8:42 AM

I’d want out too. Arguably have the best WR in the game and your QB/Coach can’t get him the ball outside of a few bubble screens each game.