Home Forums Sports

Terry_Tate

Sun, Mar 14, 2021 1:59 PM

I think that would be fair.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Mar 14, 2021 2:01 PM
posted by sportchampps

Are we just going to treat any players from a team that pulls out on Tuesday for Covid as like an injured player where people can select at the end of that round to replace them.

That seems fine, but I'm not sure we can have anything but a "bad luck" clause if its after the games start. If they pull out and a game hasn't started, I think you should be able to replace, but not much we can do once all the teams are locked.

birddog23

Sun, Mar 14, 2021 2:26 PM

I agree. Anything before games start, you can make a swap. After games begin on Friday...sorry about your luck. 

That’s probably the “fairest” way to do it. 

birddog23

Sun, Mar 14, 2021 10:35 PM

Laley,

What're the chances you can update the round by round with picks from each person on the draft page?

I know it is a lot of extra work, but it helps me see who is drafted/unavailable a lot easier lol

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Mar 14, 2021 10:41 PM
posted by birddog23

Laley,

What're the chances you can update the round by round with picks from each person on the draft page?

I know it is a lot of extra work, but it helps me see who is drafted/unavailable a lot easier lol

Effort'ing now. I was working the BTT in Indy, so just got home to Chicago.

GOONx19

An exceptional poster.

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 8:46 AM

As we enter the 11th round, looks like we should make it through 12 before the tip tomorrow. Was nice to have an extra day.

birddog23

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 8:52 AM
posted by GOONx19

As we enter the 11th round, looks like we should make it through 12 before the tip tomorrow. Was nice to have an extra day.

Yeah, would've been a frantic morning today trying to get another 2 whole rounds done before noon. But nonetheless, it looks like we will likely have it done by tonight or early morning tomorrow. (Depending on Terry lol)

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 9:27 AM

If we didn’t have today, I would’ve been blowing people up a little more lol

sportchampps

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 1:56 PM

If I didn’t get sucked into playing call of duty the first night we would probably already be done.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Mar 18, 2021 11:46 PM

Draft done! Got all 12 rounds in, but gonna have to move faster next year lol. Anyway, just finished inputting all the players, teams and scoring averages. This is what the projections look like:

GOONx19

An exceptional poster.

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 12:34 AM

Crazy the jschilling has 0 players in the top 10. And is still projected to win by 40. 

Terry_Tate

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 12:35 AM

If we had one less day I think I would have been making 3 or 4 picks at the same time the final round, lol.

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 12:51 AM
posted by Terry_Tate

If we had one less day I think I would have been making 3 or 4 picks at the same time the final round, lol.

Oh yeah, we wouldve been skipping your ass starting round 6 lol

birddog23

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 6:34 AM
posted by Laley23

Draft done! Got all 12 rounds in, but gonna have to move faster next year lol. Anyway, just finished inputting all the players, teams and scoring averages. This is what the projections look like:

Think you're missing Timme for Jschil

birddog23

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 6:51 AM

Also, my two guys last night had to have been the worst performance ever for a First Four night.

Two guys combined for 4 points. Averaged nearly 31 combined....

I wasn't expecting Hemphill to go off coming back from injury but was hoping he could get 8-10. And then Etienne from Wichita St, averages 17 a game - scores 1 freaking point. 1 point.

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 9:18 AM
posted by birddog23

Think you're missing Timme for Jschil

Yep, he’s in my 11th spot which we haven’t used in years. Formula didn’t account for any of his players (but was set for his totals lol). I’ll have to adjust and include those cells. Thanks.

sportchampps

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 9:26 AM
posted by birddog23

Also, my two guys last night had to have been the worst performance ever for a First Four night.

Two guys combined for 4 points. Averaged nearly 31 combined....

I wasn't expecting Hemphill to go off coming back from injury but was hoping he could get 8-10. And then Etienne from Wichita St, averages 17 a game - scores 1 freaking point. 1 point.

lol solid start for sure

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 10:24 AM

Kid goes down for a nap around 12cst. Praying it’s 3 hours today. I’ve been waiting for today for 700 fucking days!

Iliketurtles

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 11:45 AM
posted by Laley23

Kid goes down for a nap around 12cst. Praying it’s 3 hours today. I’ve been waiting for today for 700 fucking days!

Lol good luck with man! Im thankful for daycare. Can't imagine a 3 hour nap though... mine only takes like an hour now. 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 11:54 AM
posted by Iliketurtles

Lol good luck with man! Im thankful for daycare. Can't imagine a 3 hour nap though... mine only takes like an hour now. 

We didn’t start getting prolonged naps (it was like an 1-1.5) until 20 months. He’s 22 months now. Was just an awful day sleeper (solid at night, though) until recently.

sportchampps

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Best Day of the year!

Iliketurtles

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 1:08 PM
posted by Laley23

We didn’t start getting prolonged naps (it was like an 1-1.5) until 20 months. He’s 22 months now. Was just an awful day sleeper (solid at night, though) until recently.

Nice man! Yeah my daughter 17 months used to take like 2+ hour naps but now shes down to only 1ish. Shes always been solid at night as well but recently has been sleeping for like 12 hours instead of 10. Been giving me a chance to do stuff at night instead of heading straight for bed. 

GOONx19

An exceptional poster.

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 3:07 PM

Early scoring leader is Justin Smith of Arkansas with 29. 

Big_Mirg_ZHS

Recovering Pothead

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 6:54 PM

Well fuck me. 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 8:24 PM
posted by GOONx19

Early scoring leader is Justin Smith of Arkansas with 29. 

Because, of course.