Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2020

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 12:01 PM

Starting a thread for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. Anyone looking for anything in particular?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 1:14 PM

I'm hoping for a decent deal on a Solo Stove, a 3d printer, and potentially an X-Carve CNC machine.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 3:11 PM

Some things that Prime didn’t put on sale for Prime day. Some weights, and kid toys.

sportchampps

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 5:01 PM
posted by justincredible

I'm hoping for a decent deal on a Solo Stove, a 3d printer, and potentially an X-Carve CNC machine.

I got a solo stove you will love it. What size are you looking for? I should be able to get you a code for 10% off if you don’t find a better deal. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 5:04 PM
posted by sportchampps

I got a solo stove you will love it. What size are you looking for? I should be able to get you a code for 10% off if you don’t find a better deal. 

Bonfire. 

My brother-in-law has had one for a couple years and I've been jealous for a while. We're getting a lot of work done in our backyard as we speak so we'll have a decent spot for enjoying one soon.

sportchampps

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 5:06 PM

I’ll probably look for some travel deals. I’m always tempted by tv deals but I really want an OLED over 70” so I’m waiting for them to drop a little more.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 6:07 PM

I still need an outside tv, and probably a mesh network. Other than kid toys that’s about it. 

rip34

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 6:10 PM

Considering a segway ninebot-s and rigging it with outdoor tires to see if I can take it on my golf course with my push cart. 

gut

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 6:33 PM
posted by rip34

Considering a segway ninebot-s and rigging it with outdoor tires to see if I can take it on my golf course with my push cart. 

That's the most high-tech redneck thing I've ever seen

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 8:47 PM
posted by rip34

At that point, why not just take a cart? 

sportchampps

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 10:00 PM
posted by justincredible

Bonfire. 

My brother-in-law has had one for a couple years and I've been jealous for a while. We're getting a lot of work done in our backyard as we speak so we'll have a decent spot for enjoying one soon.

I got the 30” Yukon they just stopped making. I need to order a cover for it still. I love it but it eats wood. 

rip34

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 7:08 AM
posted by Laley23

At that point, why not just take a cart? 

My membership is for walking and I pay for a cart each time.  I have a nice push cart but my back acts up now if I walk.  Thinking this would be fun and pay for itself after a year or so of no cart fees. 

sportchampps

Fri, Nov 13, 2020 10:31 AM

Justin REI has a pretty good deal on the Bonfire

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Nov 13, 2020 11:04 AM
posted by sportchampps

Justin REI has a pretty good deal on the Bonfire

Oh, damn. Thanks for the heads up. That is a good deal.

gut

Fri, Nov 13, 2020 7:52 PM

No, not really eyeing this.  But it IS pretty cool as the largest lego set ever at over 9k pieces.  Although the Millenium Falcon was way cooler.

sportchampps

Sat, Nov 14, 2020 12:47 PM

Hearing Rumors Dewine is going to shut down retail as well. It will be limited to curbside pickup. I’m guessing they don’t want Black Friday crowds

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Sat, Nov 14, 2020 1:00 PM

Thinking about a new area rug for my living room, and a Bissell Crosswave if I can find a good deal on either. I haven't even really looked yet, though. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 14, 2020 1:08 PM

Tried getting a tv at 7:00pm exact on the time Walmart put out a deal and didn’t get one (online). What a scam. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Nov 14, 2020 1:41 PM
posted by justincredible

Oh, damn. Thanks for the heads up. That is a good deal.

And, of course, I waited too long to buy and it was sold out. 

sportchampps

Sat, Nov 14, 2020 5:10 PM
posted by justincredible

And, of course, I waited too long to buy and it was sold out. 

Damn I’ll let you know if I see others

sportchampps

Tue, Nov 17, 2020 10:24 PM

Justin Costco has it for $240 free shipping if your a member

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 9:31 AM
posted by sportchampps

Justin Costco has it for $240 free shipping if your a member

Sweet. Ordered.

sportchampps

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 12:23 PM
posted by justincredible

Sweet. Ordered.

Now be prepared I have the bigger Yukon but the thing burns though would very fast because of the secondary burn. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Nov 18, 2020 2:19 PM
posted by sportchampps

Now be prepared I have the bigger Yukon but the thing burns though would very fast because of the secondary burn. 

Yeah, my bro-in-law has one so I've got experience with it.

Automatik

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 12:23 PM

I want a TV. 

I don't need one, but I want one. Currently have a 52" in the living room, could go up to ~70"

sportchampps

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 3:52 PM

I really want an OLED tv the picture is amazing on those but I currently have a 70” and don’t wanna go smaller or pay $4k for that size OLED so I will continue to wait.