Belly's daily question? 04-06-2020

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 10:14 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

That and it takes nine years to get the shirt after you order it. 

We've never had this problem with Homage.  

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 10:55 AM
posted by kizer permanente

Uh huh. And letting everyone know you’re the guy who gets mad at people who call out stupid shit but only bc you also agree with it. 

Just applauding your bravery.  Congrats, you deserve it.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 10:58 AM

lol. you people.

sportchampps

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 12:38 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Some Homage shirts are made out of the country?  Did not realize that.

Yeah ever since they sold some ownership to Express. The ones made outside the US are not the same sizes as the ones made in the US and the necks get stretched out way faster. 

Basically an XL shirt made by Homage in the US isn’t the same fit as a XL shirt made outside the country and the quality is not as good.

kizer permanente

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 3:42 PM
posted by like_that

Just applauding your bravery.  Congrats, you deserve it.

Uh huh. 

how bout this... I’ll continue to call out stupid shit like racism and you can continue to call out people who call out racism. That’s very edgy of you!  Deal? 

MontyBrunswick

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 4:27 PM
posted by sportchampps

Basically an XL shirt made by Homage in the US isn’t the same fit as a XL shirt made outside the country and the quality is not as good.

i read that they started doing this awhile back. i haven't purchased anything from them since i read it.

i'm OK paying a premium price for a product that's made here.

i'm not OK paying the same price for a product made elsewhere.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 5:00 PM

Uh huh. 

how bout this... I’ll continue to call out stupid shit like racism and you can continue to call out people who call out racism. That’s very edgy of you!  Deal? 

I just thanked you. I wasn’t calling you out. Please continue being the hero we need. 

kizer permanente

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 5:19 PM
posted by like_that

I just thanked you. I wasn’t calling you out. Please continue being the hero we need. 

👍

honest question tho... was it a relief or were you kinda disappointed when coronavirus replaced your personality as the the worst thing in Italy 🙂

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 7:33 PM

👍

honest question tho... was it a relief or were you kinda disappointed when coronavirus replaced your personality as the the worst thing in Italy 🙂

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Apr 8, 2020 2:11 AM

👍